Forest Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest Match Thread

Looks like BOS will not be playing with all the interest from the Scots and Palace.

BOS may go Palace if they decide to sell Zaha , hope he stays but doubt it, i fear for us saturday how squad doesn't look too strong,

Comment

At least Lyndon is fit. Barbet, Thomas and Cameron all available

1st eleven not too bad but no strength in depth

Trying to be positive!!

Comment

Can’t see where enough goals are going to come from, Lumley due to start in net - so that’s a -2 start straightaway! Defence seems as porous as last season, lack of creativity in Mid field...sorry but I can only see one outcome here.

Comment

Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
          Can’t see where enough goals are going to come from, Lumley due to start in net - so that’s a -2 start straightaway! Defence seems as porous as last season, lack of creativity in Mid field...sorry but I can only see one outcome here.
          So you think we gonna Win then

Comment

To be fair to Lumley I dont think it matters too much which of our keepers is in goal ,our open tactics and not so good defence almost guarantees a -2 handicap. Question is do we have a +2 attack as we often had last season?
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Forest will be pushing for play offs again this season,certainly a top half team .
              I'd like to predict we will win at home to them on saturday but if you offered me a point now I'd happily take it .
              we might get a player to 2 in before game so I will wait to make score prediction .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

To be fair to Lumley I dont think it matters too much which of our keepers is in goal ,our open tactics and not so good defence almost guarantees a -2 handicap. Question is do we have a +2 attack as we often had last season?
                ​​​​​​
                Without Wells, Hugil, Eze and BOS seemingly uninterested I can’t mate. Dykes I’m sure will be a good addition, but he cannot replace the goals we are going to miss from the strike force we had last season. Heaven forbid if he picks up an injury. Do the board seriously think Oteh is capable as our 2nd striker option? If they do, we are in serious relegation trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  Forest will be pushing for play offs again this season,certainly a top half team .
                  I'd like to predict we will win at home to them on saturday but if you offered me a point now I'd happily take it .
                  we might get a player to 2 in before game so I will wait to make score prediction .
                  It’s Thursday afternoon. The club have no intention of getting anyone in before the Forest game. If they did, they’d have been signed by now to bed them into the squad, train with current squad and go through team tactics for the game. We are stuck with what we have boys and girls

Comment

It’s Thursday afternoon. The club have no intention of getting anyone in before the Forest game. If they did, they’d have been signed by now to bed them into the squad, train with current squad and go through team tactics for the game. We are stuck with what we have boys and girls
                    So are most other clubs in this league that are still looking to do business.This is what happens when the transfer window is still open for 3 weeks after the season has started.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

So are most other clubs in this league that are still looking to do business.This is what happens when the transfer window is still open for 3 weeks after the season has started.
                      Don’t you think it would be important/ pertinent / intelligent etc whatever you want to call it, to get players in BEFORE the first game of the season to help them into the current squad / team / tactics / formations etc? IF we get seriously jumped on Sat, will we then look to bring additions in or are the owners just going to cuff it and see hoping for results along the way with the current squad? I’m sorry, but I just don’t think that’s going to work.

Comment

Don’t you think it would be important/ pertinent / intelligent etc whatever you want to call it, to get players in BEFORE the first game of the season to help them into the current squad / team / tactics / formations etc? IF we get seriously jumped on Sat, will we then look to bring additions in or are the owners just going to cuff it and see hoping for results along the way with the current squad? I’m sorry, but I just don’t think that’s going to work.
                        It's not like picking a team in the playground, you cant just point and say, I will have him, it's a whole process and deals full through.

Comment

How I hope we win lol

Comment

We are leaving it late to get a striker in for Saturday, got until midday tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

It's not like picking a team in the playground, you cant just point and say, I will have him, it's a whole process and deals full through.
                              Whatever! No point arguing with you. You will always wear your rose tinted specs. All I’m saying is players we have released/sold/lost haven’t been replaced, so how can we expect to compete at the same level? Business should have been completed before the first game is my point, and we are all entitled to our own opinion, that’s democracy!

Comment

Working...
                              X