Holy Cow!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Cow!!!!!

Can't believe my own eyes, red letter day!!!
    Remember the 05/09/2020

I have just witnessed Ingram, make a save in a football match....a penalty too!!!

But you're awake now, yea?
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

.....I think so

Comment

I really must get a reliable book with colour pics, on gathering wild mushrooms....

Comment

D'ya reckon we jettisoned him too hastily? I remember seeing him at Deepdale on opening day I think and he looked tidy enough. We then had that drubbing at Hawthorns a few weeks later and that was it for him, ruthlessly booted out. Now Lumley has been far worse over loads of games and he's still here. I'm thinking Matt is probably a better keeper than Joe and we sort of messed up in hindsight.

Comment

One of the strengths we had over the years was having a good goalie ,Lumley certainly isn't

Comment

On a serious note, he must have something about him, but it's one of those weird things when it comes to football.
              Some players just don't get on at some clubs, but can really excell at another.

Comment

Having just seen today’s goals, I’m afraid JL should have had 2 of those today ! Yes defensively wasn’t great but I expect the keeper to get hands to 2 of those !

Comment

I wonder whether Dieng is the league starter.
                  We normally play the no2 in the lge cup.
                  Won't be long before we know for sure

Comment

Working...
                  X