• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or is Charlie Austin coming back?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Main thing is he comes through these internationals fit and unscathed.

Comment

Just scored for Scotland , think we have a decent player here . Please don’t turn out to be Conor Washington.

Comment

Goal! Lyndon Dykes (Scotland) finds himself some space inside the box to get on the end of a pass from Liam Palmer, then sends the ball into the roof of the net. 1:1.

Comment

1-2 to the Scots

Comment

Dykes injured. Coming off> what a surprise

Comment

Could barely walk coming off injured. Hope he’s not too bad!

Comment

Off holding his back. Get the cheque book out before Saturday or its Oteh.

Comment

You just knew this was gonna happen, he had looked so good and it was promising for us, I hope he's not badly injured, this is QPR, it's probably serious!
                    @gatorTFC

Comment

We might as well play the tea lady as start with Oteh ,she has a better chance of scoring

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                        You just knew this was gonna happen, he had looked so good and it was promising for us, I hope he's not badly injured, this is QPR, it's probably serious!
                        Looked like a pulled muscle in his back. Hopefully should not take too long. Will probably miss Forest though

Comment

The board need to get someone in immediately, we cant start against Forest with 10 men

Comment

Didn’t look serious , got a knock when making a diving headed clearance, I’d be surprised if he misses Out Saturday.

Comment

We need a 2nd striker at the club either way in time for Saturday's game

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                                Didn’t look serious , got a knock when making a diving headed clearance, I’d be surprised if he misses Out Saturday.
                                Hope you are right. Might make them get their finger out and get the striker we need.

Comment

Working...
                                X