X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armand Traore

https://talksport.com/football/75469...ly-retirement/

QPR defender hits back at ‘bad egg’ verdict

One thing Traore is desperate to put to bed, though, are question marks over his attitude.

He was one of five branded a ‘bad egg’ in the QPR dressing room by one newspaper in 2015, after Joey Barton had hit out at some members of the squad following the west London club’s relegation from the Premier League.

At that time, the QPR dressing room was a difficult place to be, with the R’s spending big and placing some of their new signings on big wages,

Don’t know about him being a bad egg , he was mainly a broken egg that would injure himself picking his nose .

Comment

I never believed the 'bad egg' stuff. You win and lose as a team.

There some members of the squad that have been more outspoken about that time, but the bottom line is the players that got us up weren't good enough and nor were the players we brought in. Barton, in particular, pointed the finger but also disgraced himself and some of the others that have spoken out weren't exactly the most gifted players and probably struggled with culture shock of playing with players who have actually played for big clubs at a higher level.

I think it's time we move on from that period and focus on the future and the good work the club is doing now.

Traore has clearly been told what to say, mental health (tick) helping young players (tick) still fit (tick) sob story (tick) etc

I'm so happy that period is over, those three seasons in the PL were so bad.

Comment

He says he was not a "bad egg", but then says he was "free" at QPR and spent two years going out and was a bit "wild". Like a lot of them, to me that is unprofessional and a bit "bad eggy".
        I'm going take a lot of convincing that most of that lot weren't bad eggs, Mr. Barton included.
        An utter disgrace that Hughesless and his agent mate could not get the right sorts in to gel a squad. Still, it wasn't his fault, nothing ever is.

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
          He says he was not a "bad egg", but then says he was "free" at QPR and spent two years going out and was a bit "wild". Like a lot of them, to me that is unprofessional and a bit "bad eggy".
          I'm going take a lot of convincing that most of that lot weren't bad eggs, Mr. Barton included.
          An utter disgrace that Hughesless and his agent mate could not get the right sorts in to gel a squad. Still, it wasn't his fault, nothing ever is.
          exactly- good of him to tell us he was out going wild and being unprofessional whilst on our big wages. Bloke was absolutely pony. Yet another terrible signing by Hughesless.

Comment

Working...
          X