Tom Carroll's stalker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Carroll's stalker

Hi guys, Swansea fan here just dropping in to warn you about Tom Carroll's Chinese super fan!

She is a stalker and whilst at Swansea he tried to get a restraint order against her, she owns a voodoo doll of him and she went to every single one of our games last season, and she brings a big camera with her and films Tom Carroll for 90 minutes, even if he's on the bench.

She ended up being banned from our training ground for taking photos of our players licence plates and running down the tunnel to chase Tom Carroll after a U23 match after he was subbed off.

He also followed him to Villa and I'm positive she'll do the same with you lot, so be warned! She is very aggressive also when you day negative things about Tom Carroll at a game, I've learnt this first hand.

Instagram.com/Harperjun

Check her Instagram, when I say she's very weird, i mean it

also, my personal thread about this interesting woman on twitter that others (Spurs fans) also know about.

https://twitter.com/Ashley_SCFC/stat...194344961?s=19

Anyway, good luck with her and for this upcoming season, have a good feeling about you guys and think you'll sneak into play offs, love visiting Loftus Road, hope you lot smash it next season!

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

martin clunes...........martin clunes

Comment

Comment

https://www.90min.com/posts/2911704-...im-into-a-doll

Comment

Knew the fella was a good investment.
            He's swelling the gates before he's even kicked a ball

Comment

Oh gosh she is gonna love the Bush. Direct her to the White Horse pub

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                Oh gosh she is gonna love the Bush. Direct her to the White Horse pub
                LoL .....is this the reason he wants to sign for us?
                He'll finally shake her off!

Comment

Not many clubs bring back players that never shined during the 1st time. A real desperate signing :(
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                  X