Oteh on the way out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oteh on the way out

Had a few local Peterborough fans ask if Oteh is any good they looking for back up to Clarke-Harris and Eisa

reckon happy posh paying £500k which if it happens will be a result as ive seen nothing in snippets to suggest he should play football at any level.

I’d take 50p for him , couldn’t finish a dinner that lad , how he’s getting paid to try and play football is beyond me seen better players in county league

Comment

Well his miss yesterday probably just about sums up his ability.
      maybe Peterborough will be able to improve him as they usually do manage to get forwards scoring.

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
        I’d take 50p for him , couldn’t finish a dinner that lad , how he’s getting paid to try and play football is beyond me seen better players in county league
        I have seen better at Sunday League pub football!

Comment

I cant see any club paying a fee for him,league 2 is his standard but I wish him well where ever he ends up

Comment

This scenario needs keeping in mind when people pin our future on "the kids". It sounds great having a production line of youngsters feeding into the 1st XI but the evidence here and across most clubs suggests that it's unlikely that more than 1 or 2 players every few years will make the transition from U18 to bona-fide mainstay of the 1st team. I reckon most teams need to bring in 20ish new players over a 3-year period - even if they get lucky and produce 5 of those players internally from youth set-up that's still 15 they need to go out and buy or loan in.

Comment

That miss kick yesterday had her indoors in a fit of giggles....and she was watching the other game on BBC . Thats how you score when that blonde bird whacked in one

(for those who dont get it Shelski birds v Man City was on BBC)

Comment

So a few fans asking what a player is like like now means 'He is on his way out'?

Comment

He wouldnt even make our ladies team

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    He wouldnt even make our ladies team
                    ,tbf our ladies team is pretty decent,quite a few wouldn't make that team

Comment

I was at the Burton game 2 years ago when he scored i was standing on back row ended up on my #### in the front row. Thought he'd be good shame really

Comment

I hope he finds a level of footbsll that will mean he enjoys playing. I did, it was the third level of county football. I never earned so much as a packet of crisps for playing but loved it. Oteh will find a level shortly and like a lot of young players with pro clubs a huge percentage go into non-league or give up. A guy I worked with was on the books at Palace from eight to sixteen, got released and he gave up football by 21.

Comment

Mine was the under 12s, I was fookin AWESOME!!!

I scored 14 goals in the 2nd half, and set up 3. The other players couldn't get near me, easily the best player on the pitch, had all the tricks.

I was 23 at the time!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Mine was the under 12s, I was fookin AWESOME!!!

I scored 14 goals in the 2nd half, and set up 3. The other players couldn't get near me, easily the best player on the pitch, had all the tricks.

I was 23 at the time!

Comment

Working...
                            X