No announcement yet.

Eze Gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's Chimaechi Eze getting on in the development squad? Hes 17yrs old now - no pressure!

Comment

A sell on clause at a team like Palace is a bit annoying as with Zaha they've always looked to overprice him when teams have shown interest so that they can make up the difference they'd owe United (25% sell on clause if I'm not mistaken).

Comment

Hopefully they will up the price of Eze when they sell him on. 20% of the hike comes to us !

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post
          Hopefully they will up the price of Eze when they sell him on. 20% of the hike comes to us !
          Makes it very difficult to get a sale if they're putting ridiculous valuations on players.

Comment

Just watched highlights of palace beating Charlton in friendly , Eze played first half , followed by a 6 minute clip of Palace training. He was class I’m missing him already.

Comment

Move on stains

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Move on stains
                I too watched him...and been reading fans comments....we sold him tooooo cheap they love him

Comment

Chair is the boy now, and he'll get better as the season go on

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Move on stains
                    I’m trying Dave but he was a joy to watch and humble with it . The way he handled his move is a lesson to Bos and Manning with their selfish antics .

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

I too watched him...and been reading fans comments....we sold him tooooo cheap they love him
                      I am glad I am not the only one who thinks we sold him too cheap. £20m fee should have been the starting bid with add ons and a sell on fee. I do get selling him for the price they did only if the funds were to be used to buy new players, but the vibes from the club seems to be that will not be the case. In which case they could have held out a bit longer.

However, it is done and so we must move on and wait and see how this all pans out.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                        I’m trying Dave but he was a joy to watch and humble with it . The way he handled his move is a lesson to Bos and Manning with their selfish antics .
                        100% mate

Comment

What next for QPR now Eze has flown the nest?

For south London boy Eze, whose knockbacks on his way to the Premier League have been well documented, it was the realisation of a dream.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...flown-the-nest

Comment

Working...
                          X