New signing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New signing

Incoming. From abroad. Was at a top English club. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN

Position?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
      Incoming. From abroad. Was at a top English club. Don’t shoot the messenger. JN
      Here we go again, why don’t you bloody say who it is, that’s if there is anyone coming in, so ******g pathetic these posts

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
        Position?
        Probably the CB that was at Spuds ? Or the real reason why Messi want to leave Barcelona that he's been a Rs fan since childhood Les was his idol and wants to play at a club with real ambition.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Probably the CB that was at Spuds ? Or the real reason why Messi want to leave Barcelona that he's been a Rs fan since childhood Les was his idol and wants to play at a club with real ambition.
          I never knew that 1

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I would love it if Messi said he fancied a new challenge and was willing to play for QPR for £10k pw. QPRs ST sales would rocket, but obviously this is just fantasy football stuff.

Back to the original post, QPR have been linked with that former Spurs CB & I think he would be a good signing.

Comment

Messenger deserves shooting if all he delivers is bovine excrement.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I would love it if Messi said he fancied a new challenge and was willing to play for QPR for £10k pw. QPRs ST sales would rocket, but obviously this is just fantasy football stuff.

Back to the original post, QPR have been linked with that former Spurs CB & I think he would be a good signing.
                I reckon Fernandez would have bought him if he could , the money he wasted on crap when he first took over would probably have bought Messi .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  I reckon Fernandez would have bought him if he could , the money he wasted on crap when he first took over would probably have bought Messi .
                  The sad thing is that’s true and would of had enough left over for Ronaldo skinny version!

Comment

Christian Maghoma (CB, ex-Spurs, been linked for a few weeks) has just signed for Gillingham! Thread over!

Comment

All transfer news lately revolves around Messi, gets on your #### & who’s bothered

Comment

Was at arsenal. Can play anywhere in midfield. Still young. JN

Comment

Originally posted by Kenthoop11 View Post
                          Christian Maghoma (CB, ex-Spurs, been linked for a few weeks) has just signed for Gillingham! Thread over!
                          Thank Christ we didn’t go for him then if that’s ambition signing for Gillingham

Comment

Chris willock

Comment

Well...come on spill the beans

Comment

Working...
                              X