AFC Wimbledon to ground share Kiyan Prince Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC Wimbledon to ground share Kiyan Prince Foundation

Just been announced on the Qpr twitter that AFC Wimbledon will ground share Kiyan Prince Foundation temporarily until their new stadium is built (due 25th October)
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

I have always had respect for Wimbledon, its good news for us as it allows extra income for us and for Wimbledon as well potentially from matchday income once fans are allowed back in grounds again in a limited capacity.

Glad to see our club help out them whilst their new home is being built back in their spiritual home.

Comment

Will hopefully add to our income and be spent on playing staff

or it may pay for some of those poncy strawberry swish things in the urinals

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
        Will hopefully add to our income and be spent on playing staff

or it may pay for some of those poncy strawberry swish things in the urinals
        If it is anything like the deal with Fulham, the urinal swish things is about the best QPR could hope for. I think I recall reading that it cost QPR money last time as the club had to meet the costs for policing and other needs to stage the games.

Comment

Welcome dons

Comment

Another London team with a new stadium..... We need to pull our finger out, we must be last team in capital with a ground that's not been replaced or upgraded in last 30-odd years.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              Another London team with a new stadium..... We need to pull our finger out, we must be last team in capital with a ground that's not been replaced or upgraded in last 30-odd years.
              I was at hammersmith bridge , st paul's school playing fields would be a great site . Doubt they'd sell though

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                I was at hammersmith bridge , st paul's school playing fields would be a great site . Doubt they'd sell though
                Well, when you see the piddly area of land Bees have shoehorned their new gaff into I reckon we could bung a stadium up on Shepherds Bush Green - be smart that.

Comment

Great to see us helping another club too. Building some karma credits.

Comment

Working...
                  X