Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds for next season

Skybet odds are in for next season.

Brentford understandable favourites... think they'll get beat in the transfer market mind.

They've got us down below Stoke, Barnsley, Boro - even bloody Coventry!!

https://fanbanter.co.uk/sky-bet-reve...1-winner-odds/

Now dont think we're gonna win the league but come on!

It all depends on transfer window , we have no Hugill and possibly no Eze , Bos and Manning or we could have all 4 of those this season , who knows .

Comment

I personally think if we sell Eze for 20 mill plus the club will reinvest wisely and we could have a decent season.

Its great for clubs to underestimate us but I think it’s a joke to see clubs like Barnsley, Wall, Birmingham, Huddersfield and Coventry sitting above us in the betting.

Comment

Dykes 100/1 to be top scorer and 25/1 to be in the top 4 of championship scorers.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          Dykes 100/1 to be top scorer and 25/1 to be in the top 4 of championship scorers.
          Could be worth a punt.

They don't think too highly of QPR. We are not only not fancied for the top end, but also 4/1 to be relegated.

Comment

I've put £2.50 EW (£5) on him. If he gets 4th highest scorer I'll win £62.50

Unlikely to win but you never know and a bit of fun.

Comment

I think even without Eze we will be ok ,I have no fears about next season

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                I think even without Eze we will be ok ,I have no fears about next season
                Same here. I wanted 65 point finish last season and we'd have done that if Wells hasnt been sold. We need to use the Eze money wisely.

I'm waiting for the handicap bets to be released. They should give us +26 point loading again.

Comment

Working...
                X