No announcement yet.

New kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next season I think the club should release a an image of a strip thats a solid blue shirt and shorts with white socks.

And the away kit,... red and white stripes black shorts and red socks

Then watch the meltdown, might make some realise these aren't bad

Comment

They're awful.
      Can't stand v necks.

Total dog w@nk

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
        They're awful.
        Can't stand v necks.

Total dog w@nk
        They're lovely, blue and white hoops and red and black away...QPR

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
          Total dog w@nk
          It that a Tailoring term? I Can't say I've heard it on Sewing Bee.

My wife is quite into sewing. I'd ask her, but I generally get a long and complicated explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
            Proper hoops at least. I miss Dennis the Menace.
            I know it's not all about the fans but a good 90% of fans would surely welcome the Dennis The Menace hoops yet we get this Primark offering....I don't wear kit shirts myself but I like the team to look good.

Comment

It's a shirt with blue and white hoops with minor amends every season so they keep selling to make the club a few quid. You're not buying high end fashion to ponce around a nightclub in or some fancy restaurant. It's a QPR shirt that's all I can see and nothing to be offended by. I'd wear it with pride no matter if it was v or round neck, hoops on the sleeves or not or black/red beading. Theres only so much the designers can do with it to have a new one out every season.

Comment

Half the battle is the sponsor. Their logo, typeface and graphics. Let's be frank, this Football Index thing is really pony.... Awful drab dreary dull weedy effort. Like it was designed by a primary school kid. It's great they sponsor us and I'm sure they're a decent outfit but C'mon, that logo is really unprepossessing.

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
                  Have a look at Notts Forest new home kit.... literally the same to our away top
                  They have a round neck with a different design ours isca v neck with thin stripes.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                    It's a shirt with blue and white hoops with minor amends every season so they keep selling to make the club a few quid. You're not buying high end fashion to ponce around a nightclub in or some fancy restaurant. It's a QPR shirt that's all I can see and nothing to be offended by. I'd wear it with pride no matter if it was v or round neck, hoops on the sleeves or not or black/red beading. Theres only so much the designers can do with it to have a new one out every season.
                    Bang da fuk on!

Comment

http://qprkits.blogspot.com/2011/09/198485.html

Gary Bannister with the 84/85 top makes me drool

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        http://qprkits.blogspot.com/2011/09/198485.html

Gary Bannister with the 84/85 top makes me drool
                        Iconic , great maker , great sponsor and great crest , not a bad player either .

Comment

Like the thick hoops going all the way round.

Do not like that thin red-white stripey trim on collar and cuffs; with the added effect of the accentuated v-neck we'll look too much like a bunch of Matelots now.

Comment

Working...
                          X