Refreshing to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refreshing to see

We are no longer buying players for the sake of it. I'd say give us another 2 to 3 seasons and we'll be ready to fight again.

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    We are no longer buying players for the sake of it. I'd say give us another 2 to 3 seasons and we'll be ready to fight again.
    And doesn't say it all !

Comment

Also if Dykes signs , that would be 3 players signed already all no older than 24 years old and with potential to improve and sell on at a profit.What a shocking job Les and co. are doing .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Also if Dykes signs , that would be 3 players signed already all no older than 24 years old and with potential to improve and sell on at a profit.What a shocking job Les and co. are doing .
        Yeah they are right c u n t ss

Comment

Amos has a 40% sell on clause
          Les is not doing a good job at all
          Under Les Ferdinand:
          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

You've got to remember what went on the previous 4 years or so ! Is it Warbuton ? 3 years of parachute payment plssed on mainly dross players wages fees agent fees ect , very welcome tho hopefully we stick with a manager long enough for him to complete the job

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Which I assume we thought was a good deal when it comes with a nominal fee or a free transfer. I would be confident there would have been an option for a 15% sell on fee if we paid £2m for his signature. I reckon with our budget we took the right option and hopefully there are similar deals out there to be struck.

Comment

Still a good deal can't lose , if we decide he walks on a free spurs get 40% of nothing if he's sold we get 60%

Comment

Also it's so refreshing to see posts like this instead of bickering all the time

Comment

I thought you blocked my posts , you can’t resist me can you ?

Comment

Working...
                    X