Birmingham 33/1
    QPR 40/1
    Reading 40/1
    Coventry 50/1
    Luton 50/1
    Sheffield Wednesday 66/1
    Rotherham 100/1
    Wycombe 150/1

Who dreams these odds up, Stoke are woeful and look all at sea as for Huddersfield do me a favour

on another note just come back from Scotland and chatting to a scout reckons 2m for Lyndon is a bargain by his own admission Scottish football is crap but reckons touch is decent and just needs to get opportunities he likened him to Austin. Knows his stuff as he a scout for Leicester

Comment

norwich for me if they keep the same team together

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
        norwich for me if they keep the same team together
        Think they will lose a few youngsters imo they walked it when going up but buendia,cantwell and full backs Lewis will get snapped up

Comment

I'd take that position (7th from bottom) if offered now tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            I'd take that position (7th from bottom) if offered now tbh
            No chance.
            We must and will progress year on year.
            10th place finish on 65 points

Comment

QPR on a handicap bet might be worthwhile, but it depends on what our squad will look like when the season kicks off and even more importantly after the window closes.

Middlesboro will be worth a punt, especially on an E/W or handicap bet.

Comment

Warbs needs to pin that up on the dressing room wall

Comment

Brentford for me.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    Brentford for me.
                    Sadly I agree , even if they lose 1 or 2 , I still think they will be good enough .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      QPR on a handicap bet might be worthwhile, but it depends on what our squad will look like when the season kicks off and even more importantly after the window closes.

Middlesboro will be worth a punt, especially on an E/W or handicap bet.
                      My +26 handicap on us last season failed because I anticipated us getting to 65 points which would have given me 91. But I won on an EW with WBA who were on +7 which made them 90 points. I think Millwall won it with +28 which gave them 96pts.

Comment

That's actually a Money Table...... Except Bees, all the teams with parachute money are up the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                          That's actually a Money Table...... Except Bees, all the teams with parachute money are up the top.
                          True and Bounemouth have sold or will sell at least 75m of talent Ake, Ramsdale, Wilson, Brookes and Stanislas. With good replacements they should be up there with Brentford @ Norwich as serious promotion challengers.
                          Forest and Middleborough with one other for the top 6.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                            Who dreams these odds up, Stoke are woeful and look all at sea as for Huddersfield do me a favour

on another note just come back from Scotland and chatting to a scout reckons 2m for Lyndon is a bargain by his own admission Scottish football is crap but reckons touch is decent and just needs to get opportunities he likened him to Austin. Knows his stuff as he a scout for Leicester
                            If you think the bookies have got it wrong about Stoke and Huddersfield then you will get very good odds on them being in the bottom half of the table. Those market odds should be available in about 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                            X