Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amos Done Deal

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...nt-qpr-switch/

LUKE Amos has completed a permanent transfer to QPR from Tottenham Hotspur, signing a three-year deal with the club for an undisclosed fee.

Comment

That's good news I think. Gives him a bit of stability and the feeling of being wanted..... hopefully this will give him confidence to start dominating and chucking his weight about, think he's good enough to become our midfield general if he believes in himself.
      Perhaps we should all bellow Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukke every time he touches ball, bit like happens with Luke Donald at golf (when we're back at games of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
        That's good news I think. Gives him a bit of stability and the feeling of being wanted..... hopefully this will give him confidence to start dominating and chucking his weight about, think he's good enough to become our midfield general if he believes in himself.
        Perhaps we should all bellow Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukke every time he touches ball, bit like happens with Luke Donald at golf (when we're back at games of course).

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Agree , hopefully he goes on to be a sellable asset in a few years time .

Comment

Good & I’m sure we didn’t see the best of Luke last season & he knows that, welcome & the next one please

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
              https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...nt-qpr-switch/

LUKE Amos has completed a permanent transfer to QPR from Tottenham Hotspur, signing a three-year deal with the club for an undisclosed fee.
              Great news, good signing.
              welcome permanently to QPR Luke.
              You will fulfill your potential here.
              Love Dave
              ( No Homo)

Comment

Well he now has a permanent deal and I am hoping to see more consistency from him as a result.
                He does have potential and we saw glimpses of what he can do.

Comment

Good free signing,welcome to the club young Luke

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                    Good free signing,welcome to the club young Luke
                    Free? There was a fee involved as we've been led to believe

Comment

Pleased with this. I suspect he will do well for us. Had his ups and downs but showed decent potential.

Comment

Totally underwhelmed to be honest.

But good luck to him anyway.
                        Hopefully I'll be eating my words in 6 months time.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post
                          Totally underwhelmed to be honest.

But good luck to him anyway.
                          Hopefully I'll be eating my words in 6 months time.
                          He looked much better last 3-4 games I don’t think he looked fit most of the season

Comment

Working...
                          X