Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Grant Hall Story

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sp...reaking-point/

Ferdinand had contacts at the Professional Footballers’ Association and arranged for Hall to have a counselling session with a therapist experienced at dealing with footballers. It proved to be the release that the then 26-year-old badly required.

And then he pissed off, can’t be asked to read it

Comment

Very hip to have mental health issues these days.

Once a girl in my office asked me not to give her work related feedback on a Friday because it impacted her mental health at the weekends. Clearly I didnt want to ruin her clubbing time............

If you're a black gay woman with mental health issues there must a queue of people out there to help you. In the meantime I'll just crack on with it and take all the sh1t people throw at me with the occasional reply of f... off you're taking the p1$$!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Once a girl in my office asked me not to give her work related feedback on a Friday because it impacted her mental health at the weekends. Clearly I didnt want to ruin her clubbing time............

If you're a black gay woman with mental health issues there must a queue of people out there to help you. In the meantime I'll just crack on with it and take all the sh1t people throw at me with the occasional reply of f... off you're taking the p1$$!!!

I suffer from anxiety is the new hip word

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

I suffer from anxiety is the new hip word
          I did once, when somehow, I pulled this gorgeous girl and convinced her to come back to my place. Clearly, I wanted to put on a great show for her, and after a slow start got the job done. I gave myself 9/10 but never saw her again!!!!!

Comment

You are an complete idiot.
            Mental health not only ruins lives but also takes lives
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

What an awful thing to say.
              So many people suffer badly

qpr is right, you are an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Spot on.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

He was being tongue in cheek

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                    And then he pissed off, can’t be asked to read it
                    Likewise.

The ungrateful player doesn't deserve anymore of my time. He couldn't even be bothered to see out his contract by playing in the games played in June.

Comment

I think everybody is aware how serious an issue this is, but when did we lose the ability to laugh at ourselves?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

I learned how to be an occasional idiot from the likes of you. I take the knee to you oh master!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                          He was being tongue in cheek
                          Indeed.

Many people suffer hugely whilst some use it as a ticket for an easier ride. My sympathies do not extend to footballers with injury problems because there is far greater suffering out there. The likes of Mr Hall needed a bit of perspective and count his blessings.

But there again everyone's problems seem unique to themselves aka Mr Getto Hamilton from the slums of Stevenage.

Comment

Working...
                          X