No announcement yet.

BOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he stays and has a good season. He can move on next summer for a bigger fee than £5m.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      I hope he stays and has a good season. He can move on next summer for a bigger fee than £5m.
      Agree , ideally he signs a 2 year deal and goes for double that next summer .

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        I would wager that there will be a release fee in the contract if he extends. I doubt that fee would be too much greater than £7m. If we're not going to give him a bumper pay rise he will want a bigger slice of any future transfer. I would have thought..........?

That probably why we're giving three year contracts plus one year options to players we have confidence in shortly after they make the first team. Once their 70 appearances in they know if they have options.

Comment

had a decent outing today.
          and by the looks of Manning and Lumley being left out the side due to contract hard headedness and MW having BOS in the starting 11, shows me signs of where he is in interest in signing a new deal. hopefully he can get to 10 goals sharpish for us
          Rangers Til I Die
          follow me at twitter.com/arthurqpr

Comment

Massive credit due to BOS for putting in a shift despite all the noise going on around him and his future. Many players simply down tools, sulk and/or develop mysteriously tight hamstrings until they can slink off elsewhere.

Comment

Will be gone before the window closes in 2 weeks time

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                Will be gone before the window closes in 2 weeks time
                Word is, and its a very strong word on the street. BOS has all but signed a new deal, i'd expect this to be done in the next few days. Also, it closes a week from today.....

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post

Word is, and its a very strong word on the street. BOS has all but signed a new deal, i'd expect this to be done in the next few days. Also, it closes a week from today.....
                  Doesn't mean he won't be gone, just means that IF he's signed a new deal we'll get a bit more dosh for him, when he leaves

Comment

Doesn't mean he won't be gone, just means that IF he's signed a new deal we'll get a bit more dosh for him, when he leaves
                    I highly doubt, BOS will sign an improved deal this week, then leave 2 days late. But if he does, then i'll apologise.

All I am saying is, he'll be here for now and is likely to sign a new deal from the rumblings I've heard.

Comment

Good news if it transpires

To your rumblings

Comment

I highly doubt, BOS will sign an improved deal this week, then leave 2 days late. But if he does, then i'll apologise.

All I am saying is, he'll be here for now and is likely to sign a new deal from the rumblings I've heard.
                        it's not about apology it's about being realistic
                        Not saying he'll sign a new deal this week but if he does still don't mean he wont be gone in 2 weeks time, with a big enough offer on the table, the club took out the 1 year extension option as they did with manning, he may sign tomorrow, end of the month which means he'll be here until January, but the main reason the club want him to sign is so he can't walk away for free as the bread man said in his interview. BOS is obviously further down the track than Manning is with his contract talks, that's probably why he's playing, and Manning isn't BOS probably our best player and most saleable asset, and that's why he's in the shop window , Rs will not turn down an offer of more than £5-6M imo that's why he was set to go to Brugge we were happy to sell for about £4m though probably worth more, hope he stays but can't see it?

Comment

it's not about apology it's about being realistic
                          Not saying he'll sign a new deal this week but if he does still don't mean he wont be gone in 2 weeks time, with a big enough offer on the table, the club took out the 1 year extension option as they did with manning, he may sign tomorrow, end of the month which means he'll be here until January, but the main reason the club want him to sign is so he can't walk away for free as the bread man said in his interview. BOS is obviously further down the track than Manning is with his contract talks, that's probably why he's playing, and Manning isn't BOS probably our best player and most saleable asset, and that's why he's in the shop window , Rs will not turn down an offer of more than £5-6M imo that's why he was set to go to Brugge we were happy to sell for about £4m though probably worth more, hope he stays but can't see it?
                          I'm very confused! Doesn't take much for me ha!

Firstly, they are just rumblings, but I firmly think he's going to be announced this week if not the following. He will be here in two weeks time, as the window closes in a week. So if he'll be gone between now and Monday next week.

Quite right they took the option, but in reality it's a small buffer. And if he doesnt sign a new deal, he will be gone in Jan latest, or we make the most of him now.

I think he's due to sign though, so let's wait and see.

Comment

He is hardly going to sign a new deal now and leave a week later , why would he ? He could well sign a new deal and leave from January onwards though , if he continues to play like he did Saturday there will be more interest.

Comment

I'm very confused! Doesn't take much for me ha!

Firstly, they are just rumblings, but I firmly think he's going to be announced this week if not the following. He will be here in two weeks time, as the window closes in a week. So if he'll be gone between now and Monday next week.

Quite right they took the option, but in reality it's a small buffer. And if he doesnt sign a new deal, he will be gone in Jan latest, or we make the most of him now.

I think he's due to sign though, so let's wait and see.
                              Not much cash around in the premiership so I reckon he'll sign a one year extension and hope finances are better for him next summer. If it's a longer contract there'll be release clauses in it if set offers are made. The Brugge offer was reported at £4.7m so even with an increase in salary I cant see him leaving for more than £6-7m under a new contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                                He is hardly going to sign a new deal now and leave a week later , why would he ? He could well sign a new deal and leave from January onwards though , if he continues to play like he did Saturday there will be more interest.
                                Exactly... would be proper strange.

Let's hope he re-signs, because at this point between a CB possibly a LB we dont have anyone creating much.

Too much pressure on Chair.

Comment

Working...
                                X