BOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

I still think Bos has a lot of developing to do , let’s not forget he only became a regular starter in November last year .The worrying thing is his agent also has Rooney and Harry Magiure on his books so would assume it’s all about the money and not his development.
    I agree. He is too inconsistent, but he is also very,very talented. I`m not sure how mature he is as a person, though...IOW, he should stay with us for at least a season ,imo.

QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I still think Bos has a lot of developing to do , let’s not forget he only became a regular starter in November last year .The worrying thing is his agent also has Rooney and Harry Magiure on his books so would assume it’s all about the money and not his development.
      Agree

Comment

Could be right but Freeman signed an extension got a pay rise and still got his move to the prem , so it can be done with a little common sense from the player and his agent of course.
        I agree and if he continues to make progress and has an even better season i.e. scores 10+ and equals that in assists, his price could even increase by at least 30%.

Comment

Think another season in the championship would do him the world of good , only he'll have his agent telling him he's the best thing since sliced bread ... Just to sit in the bench somewhere

Comment

I really don't think he's ready to take on premiership defenders. They will never allow him to bomb down the wing to the touchline.He has got to learn when to lay the ball off pronto.
            Hope he stays with us tho

Comment

I think he needs another season or at least half a season in the Championship but whether or not it will be with us is another thing.

Comment

He's learned all he can at this level. More championship games will achieve diddly-squat in terms of his development and readiness to play in the prem. He would probably become a marginally better EFL player but that's not his aim. Ultimately, being a bit-part player at say, Everton would induct him to the Prem far better than a 46-game slog in EFL against drab opposition. He'd earn 5x as much too. It's inconceivable he'll stay here for "developmental" reasons.
                ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                  He's learned all he can at this level. More championship games will achieve diddly-squat in terms of his development and readiness to play in the prem. He would probably become a marginally better EFL player but that's not his aim. Ultimately, being a bit-part player at say, Everton would induct him to the Prem far better than a 46-game slog in EFL against drab opposition. He'd earn 5x as much too. It's inconceivable he'll stay here for "developmental" reasons.
                  ​​​
                  Apart from the money comment I couldn’t disagree more . He hasn’t even had a full season of championship experience under his belt . He started to hold down a team place from November to March when we went into lockdown and was pretty average when we returned to finish the season . If you compare that to Eze that spent a season on loan at Wycombe before completing 2 full seasons with us .He would definitely benefit from a full season of tearing up this league compared to a handful of cup appearances that he will get should he join a premier league team . Money talks though so I’d say it’s wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    ​​​
                    I don't agree either.
                    He needs to look at the young players who jump ship for the glory and fame and end up with neither.
                    Bowler springs to mind as you mentioned Everton.
                    These young players and their families need to stand up to agents.
                    It's doing their long term achievements no good at all, the majority of them.
                    Having posted that I want him gone now.
                    Even to another championship club.
                    He's not the right sort to stay now, gone all Billy big rollocks

Comment

Oh yeah, as an insufferably young upcoming talent with a half year of success, we'd all have waived away offers of £5k per week extra in favour of the same old grind week in week out in order to hone our trade in the hope we'd gain the untold benefits later in life.

But they have an agent pushing them onwards.

Comment

Apart from the money comment I couldn’t disagree more . He hasn’t even had a full season of championship experience under his belt . He started to hold down a team place from November to March when we went into lockdown and was pretty average when we returned to finish the season . If you compare that to Eze that spent a season on loan at Wycombe before completing 2 full seasons with us .He would definitely benefit from a full season of tearing up this league compared to a handful of cup appearances that he will get should he join a premier league team . Money talks though so I’d say it’s wishful thinking.
                        Look I'm not saying it's right or acceptable, it's the way it is. He's about to embark on his 7th season as a pro..... He's nearly at the half-way stage of his pro career. I reckon he's got a "show reel" right now that could make him attractive to certain prem teams. Staying with us doesn't make any sense whatsoever if there is an opportunity to join a prem club. Anyway, our model is reliant on selling talent - we cannot start getting clingy with players. Keeping BOS and watching him walk away on a free next season is financial suicide - we MUST get rid now and get a fee.

Comment

https://londonfootballnews.co.uk/qpr...-qpr-contract/

Comment

Good news if true , quotes from Banfield make it sound positive.

Comment

And on another site is that Bruges still hope to sign him before deadline! so believe nothing

Comment

Explains the difference between the ways he and Manning have been treated.

Comment

Working...
                                X