• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford want 50 million for Benrahma and Watkins

Just saying.

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    Just saying.
    Watkins has a release clause of £18 million apparently. So I don’t see how this stacks up .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Watkins has a release clause of £18 million apparently. So I don’t see how this stacks up .
      Obviously 32 million for Benahrama.lol.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post

Obviously 32 million for Benahrama.lol.
        Yeah like I said it doesn’t really stack up does it .

Comment

Please note the word 'WANT'

Comment

I get the feeling there's going to be a fairly complicated chain of events/transfers that will involve several players and several clubs. I suspect Grealish and/or Zaha will be the catalysts to kick off a domino effect.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              I get the feeling there's going to be a fairly complicated chain of events/transfers that will involve several players and several clubs. I suspect Grealish and/or Zaha will be the catalysts to kick off a domino effect.
              I think there were two players WHU needed to move on before they could bid for players.

Comment

The Bees clearly value them at 25 mill and of they get anywhere near that for either one of them
                then Eze must be sold for 20 mill plus at least and I think we nee to re evaluate BOS’s value!

Comment

Fair play to Brentford....got to make your intentions clear in this game.

Didn't they get about £20M for Maupay (over a period) ? Can see them getting that for Watkins unless they can convince him to stay like Fulham did with Sessegnon a couple of seasons ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    The way I see it is there is no rush to sell Eze as he has 2 seasons left on his deal. Let the clubs buy and sell some players before the season starts and when they start panicking or have banked huge fees , sell him for a bigger fee (increased value after a good start) .

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                      Please note the word 'WANT'
                      They usually get it or close to as they did with Hogan and Maupay to name just 2 of the players they sold.

Comment

Not really bothered about Brentford or their players, we will get what we can for our players, and anyway we won’t find out what we get as it will be undisclosed but people come out with there own figures & #### off the usual suspects knowing F all about what’s gone on

Comment

Working...
                        X