Forbidden !?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden !?!

Has anyone else when getting this when trying to log into this site ,followed by notice saying "unusual activity " notice requiring a checking of picture boxes for you to continue using the internet on your phone.
    the interpetaration here is that " we are the ranger boys .com" is a dodgy site and is being investigated ,has this happened to others on here?

It’s gone a bit weird for me to , I no longer go straight to the thread but have to go through the forum choices to get here .

Comment

Had an error come yesterday and page wouldn't open

Comment

Yes come up forbidden

Comment

Myu has to make a statement regarding this.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

The outer limits!

Comment

Yesterday evening, the site was down for a few minutes while an update was being carried out, this may have caused 1 or 2 of the issues mentioned above.

I'll let Myu comment on the other issues, as I know he is in regular contact with the guy who looks after the server that this site is hosted on.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                Yesterday evening, the site was down for a few minutes while an update was being carried out, this may have caused 1 or 2 of the issues mentioned above.

I'll let Myu comment on the other issues, as I know he is in regular contact with the guy who looks after the server that this site is hosted on.
                NO,this has been happening quite a lot recently,something is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

NO,this has been happening quite a lot recently,something is wrong
                  I've passed this info onto the guy that monitors the server for us.
                  I can assure you, that every measure is taken to keep the integrity of this site as safe as possible.
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

I had to block access to the forum while I installed some patches; if you tried to access the forum during this time you would have seen a 'forbidden' message. This is due to me setting an access control list with just me allowed while I sorted everything out. Once update was completed this was removed; if you are still seeing forbidden message please could you try a force refresh; control + F5 on a desktop type device?

Comment

Hopefully that's it so,not nice to have a warning message coming on your Google site saying "suspicious activity suspected" after trying to go on WATRB site and having to tick off which squares you see vehicles in to get back on Google. Its happened 3 times this week,so I'm assuming each time was due to site maintenance

Comment

Rebel, I just checked and there is no security related alarms in Google webmaster console for this web site.

If you are getting recaptcha challenges then this probably be due to reputation issue for your IP address, or device.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Hopefully that's it so,not nice to have a warning message coming on your Google site saying "suspicious activity suspected" after trying to go on WATRB site and having to tick off which squares you see vehicles in to get back on Google. Its happened 3 times this week,so I'm assuming each time was due to site maintenance
                          Did you find indentifying the vehicles too difficult?!
                          Tip for you, look for wheels, normally located in the corners.
                          Round things btw, fyi

Comment

Originally posted by agoodm View Post
                            Rebel, I just checked and there is no security related alarms in Google webmaster console for this web site.

If you are getting recaptcha challenges then this probably be due to reputation issue for your IP address, or device.
                            LoL

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Did you find indentifying the vehicles too difficult?!
                              Tip for you, look for wheels, normally located in the corners.
                              Round things btw, fyi

Comment

Working...
                              X