Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car v Ful playoff

Great goal for fools

Wtf..... I was thinking who the hell is Decordova Reed.... it's the old brizzle city striker, who has decided to get a bit precious.....tossa

Comment

There's only one Reed on the pitch - why do they insist on saying his whole name every time he's mentioned? I don't know why but it's getting on my t!ts.
      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

2-0 now.

Comment

That’s Fulham in the final. Can’t see Cardiff winning the away leg by 2 clear goals.

Comment

That was never a free-kick. Cairney ran into the back of a Cardiff player who was actually facing the other way. I'd be livid if I was Neil Harris.
            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
              That was never a free-kick. Cairney ran into the back of a Cardiff player who was actually facing the other way. I'd be livid if I was Neil Harris.
              Morrison had nowhere to go did he.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                There's only one Reed on the pitch - why do they insist on saying his whole name every time he's mentioned? I don't know why but it's getting on my t!ts.
                There is also harrison reed

Comment

It's most annoying when all 4 teams in playoffs are irritating isn't it!? Why couldn't the 4 have been Forest, PNE, Blackburn and Millwall..... I'd have been content with any of them going up. But the thought of a Welsh team or local upstarts going up makes me feel morose.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                    It's most annoying when all 4 teams in playoffs are irritating isn't it!? Why couldn't the 4 have been Forest, PNE, Blackburn and Millwall..... I'd have been content with any of them going up. But the thought of a Welsh team or local upstarts going up makes me feel morose.
                    To see both Millwall and Leeds in the Premier League would add a bit of spice to the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post

There is also harrison reed
                      my bad. But they are spelled differently (Reid and Reed). And it was still annoying.

Comment

Working...
                      X