Premiership Relegated Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiership Relegated Teams

Norwich to go straight back up with a relatively unchanged squad.

Watford and Bournemouth to struggle after they've sold their better players?

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
    Norwich to go straight back up with a relatively unchanged squad.

Watford and Bournemouth to struggle after they've sold their better players?
    Some good away days there , if we are allowed of course.

Comment

Norwich kept practically all the squad that won promotion with hardly any new signings.

they will now sell a few players at hugely inflated prices because they have played in the premiership. This will undoubtedly give then a very healthy budget when added to the parachute payment, as will Watford and Bournemouth.

I expect all 3 will sell players and replace them to give themselves a good chance of challenging to go straight back up.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Norwich kept practically all the squad that won promotion with hardly any new signings.

they will now sell a few players at hugely inflated prices because they have played in the premiership. This will undoubtedly give then a very healthy budget when added to the parachute payment, as will Watford and Bournemouth.

I expect all 3 will sell players and replace them to give themselves a good chance of challenging to go straight back up.
        The Norwich model is brilliant for clubs who know their place and wont bankrupt the club to attempt to stay in the Premiership. If we go up in the future we should take as much cash as we can to support the leaner years

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

The Norwich model is brilliant for clubs who know their place and wont bankrupt the club to attempt to stay in the Premiership. If we go up in the future we should take as much cash as we can to support the leaner years
          I agree that their method was better than ours or that of Fulham, but think that they should have at least tried a bit harder to stay there.

Comment

I think Norwich will bounce back up next year, they are probably the new West Brom lol

Bournemouth might get some decent money in from selling the likes of Callum Wilson and Ake that could be reinvested into their squad.

Watford might be the ones who I feel may struggle. Many of their players are older which may effect their transfer value if they opt to sell them.

Comment

Working...
            X