Eze - Apparently......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eze - Apparently......

According to this article by West London this morning that Eze’s deal ends next year 2021 but they club hold the option to extend it by a further year to 2022.

I certainly didn’t realise this and maybe this is why we are holding firm on the 20 mill fee and I’d argue this is a game changer and could drive it up further -

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-ham-260720222

Surely if the club play this right they can call any incoming advances bluff, if they don’t meet our valuation and could conceivably hold on to Eze knowing they have the extra year.

Does anyone know if this is accurate reporting by West London Sport?

Rumours are Everton have also now enquires and Arsenal are watching closely.

Clubs connected so far are

Palace
    Newcastle
    Spurs
    West Ham
    Leeds
    WBA
    Everton

I hope the club play this right and personally would love to see Eze go to a good club like Lecicester, Everton or Newcastle rather than Palace or West Ham!

Good if true. I personally think he will thrive playing with better players and a smart signing for a lot of Premiership sides. Will be sorry to see him go but more we can get hopefully the more we can use for transfers ourselves, albeit the bulk of it I suspect will be swallowed up.

Comment

If this is true it would probably double his value,we could get £12 million and hopefully then some of that would be given to warburton

Comment

When Jack Grealish is good enough for United, I think Eze is also..IMO, he is worth £25m.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

It is true , he has one year left and we have the option for an extra year which puts us in a strong position. Bos and Manning however have already had that one year extension activated so they are in their last year .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            It is true , he has one year left and we have the option for an extra year which puts us in a strong position. Bos and Manning however have already had that one year extension activated so they are in their last year .
            Thank you for confirming that.

It does put a different complexion on things

Comment

Wow imagine hanging on to him for another season.
              If we could get some investment for the manager, and keep him, we could possibly make the playoffs and then who knows.

Comment

The problem is that he's probably had his head turned. If we get a reasonable offer from a club that he wants to go to we would be better accepting than hanging onto a player that doesn't want to play for us. Only time will tell I guess.
                "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Wow imagine hanging on to him for another season.
                  If we could get some investment for the manager, and keep him, we could possibly make the playoffs and then who knows.
                  That's my kind of thinking Dave, dare to dream, life is to short.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                    The problem is that he's probably had his head turned. If we get a reasonable offer from a club that he wants to go to we would be better accepting than hanging onto a player that doesn't want to play for us. Only time will tell I guess.
                    True and I would rather he went to Leicester if they are interested although Madison has apparently agreed a new deal with them , so maybe they won't want Eze too. I'd rather he stayed away from Palace and west Ham.

However, wherever he does go hopefully it will before a good fee of at least 15m cash up front with add ons worth another 5m plus a sell on fee.

If Arsenal are interested I would like their striker Balogun on a fixed 1 year loan as part of the deal. QPR might like to add a clause that if they recall him, they need to pay more for Eze.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      If this is true it would probably double his value,we could get £12 million and hopefully then some of that would be given to warburton
                      You valued him at £6m?

Comment

to be honest, the club cant turn down offers of £20million for any player especially given our financial position and the potential for that money to be reinvested into the squad.

Comment

Last I heard he was on his way to Palace, that was before Hall left and I knew he was going too.

Let's hope this talk of 20m is true and that more clubs come in for him as the price rise further.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                            to be honest, the club cant turn down offers of £20million for any player especially given our financial position and the potential for that money to be reinvested into the squad.
                            £20 Million is a lot of money but it still doesn't feel like nearly enough for a player with his potential, what was Sterling sold for by Liverpool after paying us £1 Million....I know we had a big sell on fee for Sterling but I just think Eze is worth more than the suggested £20 Million.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

£20 Million is a lot of money but it still doesn't feel like nearly enough for a player with his potential, what was Sterling sold for by Liverpool after paying us £1 Million....I know we had a big sell on fee for Sterling but I just think Eze is worth more than the suggested £20 Million.
                              Eze does have huge potential but has yet to play in the premiership, so yes £20m would be a decent fee, but I would hope that a bigger fee could be achieved.
                              I would also expect QPR to insist on some add-ons and a 20% sell on fee in case he does go on to be sold for the ludicrous money players are being sold for like £70m+.

Comment

Working...
                              X