No announcement yet.

lets all laugh at brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny but we need to get our own house in order.

Comment

If they cash in on their "BMW" they could have a war chest of £50m+ to invest. Would be most annoying if they nicked some of our crown jewels..... Hopefully our want-away lads are looking for wages beyond what Bees would pay and it won't happen but it'd be a right kick in the teeth to see, say BOS go there.

Comment

What I've taken from Brentford's success this season is that we're doing things the right way.

Comment

I am really looking forward to visiting Middlesex Town's new ground online next season

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
            I'm propa pissing myself at them currently...

What, with a play-off final, possible Premiership and a new ground.

they do have a new ground.... looking forward to visiting it in the Championship next season

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

they do have a new ground.... looking forward to visiting it in the Championship next season
              A new ground with only 6k more seats than the last one. How that build makes economic sense is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

A new ground with only 6k more seats than the last one. How that build makes economic sense is beyond me.
                It will be half empty when they’re back in league 1 where they belong .

Comment

Gino Padula
                  @Ginopadula3

I remember playing against Brentford and they were very small and very annoying, like you say ‘tinpot’
                  9:31 PM · Aug 7, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                    Gino Padula
                    @Ginopadula3

I remember playing against Brentford and they were very small and very annoying, like you say ‘tinpot’
                    9:31 PM · Aug 7, 2020

Good old Gino .

Comment

If he's not been inducted into Forever Rs, he needs to be fast tracked right now!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                        If he's not been inducted into Forever Rs, he needs to be fast tracked right now!
                        He has been a couple of years back when we played Forest, one of his other clubs. I was at the game and he was outside with a load of lads who were part of his US Academy.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/feature...s-gino-padula/

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

He has been a couple of years back when we played Forest, one of his other clubs. I was at the game and he was outside with a load of lads who were part of his US Academy.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/feature...s-gino-padula/
                          Ah good to hear Sheep

Comment

Working...
                          X