lets all laugh at brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rangersmonkeyboy View Post
    are you brentford or qpr mate . shall we wish them luck and send them some flowers if they secure promotion
    I'm a QPR like the rest of my family but I wish them well and hope put it over Fulham on Sunday it's not that long they were owners by the fans , if can do it then we can or Wimbledon can again or anybody else and that can only be good to prove that football is still a game

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
      Last night proved having the majority of possession does not win you games, and we need to get out of this crap playing out from the back, always a mistake waiting to happen.
      I don't mind who wins the final as long it's not Brentford.
      Did you not see Brentfords first goal , it started with their keeper and ended up in the Swansea net . No point banging it long and bypassing our best players in midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Agreed with this and your previous post.

I have been telling fans at games for years that we are often too pedestrian in our play now we are even slower thanks to this pass the ball around at the back palaver which allows teams to regroup in defence.

We do not seem to do our scouting abroad unlike Brentford who have many players fron overseas on their books. Yes they have a bigger budget thanks to selling players at good prices.
        ​​
        I think the keyword is pedestrian. You are also mentioning players from overseas and Imo, we need a mix of Brits and foreigners..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Did you not see Brentfords first goal , it started with their keeper and ended up in the Swansea net . No point banging it long and bypassing our best players in midfield.
          A Swansea player, Gallagher I think, should have cut out the first ball from the back but made a total hash of his challenge and this gave Bees player time and space to put ball up field. Yes, Brentford move it through the thirds quickly but bloody hell, it's not actually that sophisticated but it's very effective if opposition are not on their toes, not marking their man and not getting crucial tackles/interceptions in.
          As for that manager of theirs chewing gum with his mouth open.... someone needs to headbutt him. Hopefully they'll draw Fleetwood in a cup match soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

A Swansea player, Gallagher I think, should have cut out the first ball from the back but made a total hash of his challenge
            A bit like our defenders.

Comment

I'm propa pissing myself at them currently...

What, with a play-off final, possible Premiership and a new ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                I'm propa pissing myself at them currently...

What, with a play-off final, possible Premiership and a new ground.
                but are they happy...

Comment

Originally posted by Macca View Post
                  Last night proved having the majority of possession does not win you games, and we need to get out of this crap playing out from the back, always a mistake waiting to happen.
                  I don't mind who wins the final as long it's not Brentford.
                  We need to get the ball and attack, one silly mistake by their defence or keeper will result in a goal or two.

Keeping the ball going sideways, backwards is not going to win us games.

I think we've shown that this season we look dangerous when we attack, what we got to lose next season?

Comment

On the evidence of both games I'd fancy Brentford to win the final

Comment

Now we can officially all laugh at Brentford.

Comment

Fair do's the op was spot on
                        ok I'll larf

Comment

Oh well, we can scratch 6 points off our expected points total next season!

Comment

Two poor teams tonight

Comment

Hope we get them away early on with no fans, won't bother us but will pee them off seriously

Comment

Let's hope we get to go to Lionel Rd , their team will lose 2 or 3 now but will no doubt replace them with quality . Expect them to be up there next season .

Comment

Working...
                                X