lets all laugh at brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets all laugh at brentford

This is to all the brentford fans who think they will get promoted this season

But they might well get promoted? I don't understand why you'd want to start laughing or taking the mick at this juncture? Conversely, they could laugh at us right now for not getting promoted and indeed finishing light years behind them. Frankly, I'd suggest piping down would be a more sensible approach - we aren't really in any position to be "larging it" over anyone.

Comment

are you brentford or qpr mate . shall we wish them luck and send them some flowers if they secure promotion

Comment

I Agree ABS,
        I do not like some clubs across all leagues but do not hate any as such'
        Good luck to all the promoted teams and hard luck to the demoted ones.
        Having said that i hope Chelski do not qualify for Champions League even tho it means the Mancs do

Comment

Brentfords never been on my radar , Chelsea and their fans that don't go I hugely dislike

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            But they might well get promoted? I don't understand why you'd want to start laughing or taking the mick at this juncture? Conversely, they could laugh at us right now for not getting promoted and indeed finishing light years behind them. Frankly, I'd suggest piping down would be a more sensible approach - we aren't really in any position to be "larging it" over anyone.
            I agree, but of course there are bound to be many others willing to laugh at brentford.

Comment

Of course if Brentford do go up the joke would then be on those QPR fans that laughed.

Let's wait until promotion is decided before laughing or crying etc. Afterall, they will be playing Swansea's over 2 legs and Swansea are not that good. Win this tie they get either Cardiff or more likely Fulham. In which case I would be hoping on Fulham winning even though I don't like them either.

Even though it pains me I prefer the Welsh teams to win through to Wembley. Shame Forest threw it away.

Comment

He who laughs first an all that, More interested in how things will pan out for us next season. Being a glass full crazy barstool, I think we will do good business, keep our star players and tear up the league, gotta go me nurse is here with me meds, I say Nurse.

Comment

Looks like their name is on trophy.
                  Although nice red card there

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
                    He who laughs first an all that, More interested in how things will pan out for us next season. Being a glass full crazy barstool, I think we will do good business, keep our star players and tear up the league, gotta go me nurse is here with me meds, I say Nurse.
                    Tell her to bugger off, you're needed on here!

Comment

1-0 Swans......

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Tell her to bugger off, you're needed on here!
                        Kind words Dave, wise man once told me nether look a gift nurse in the Mouth, or was it always, can't remember the last bit.
                        Next Season Bro, good things we Hope because what else can we do but wait for the Nurse lol

Comment

Whats append to the bees ? Peaked too early ? Both teams were a joke.

Comment

Reality is I don't really care, good luck to them if they go up and maybe a snigger if they don't.
                            ​​​​​​Don't really like the Welsh teams, it's the fans especially Cardiff, some real horrible people (some not all) with a hatred of all things English but would go to London for a, weekend away.

Comment

I think Brentford played some of the best football I've seen this season, I think if they did get promoted they'll stay up.

Good Luck to them and hope we learn a thing or two.

Comment

Working...
                              X