20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    Bonne and Adomah rumours circulating today...
    Charlton fans can't believe we've bid £1.5m for Bonne. The general consensus of opinion is that he is not up to League 1 standard and not even woth 500k.

Comment

• Haven't seen any new info regarding bonne and if we got him and adomah/green then it would be good business from the club. Just need a decent left back now......

Comment

• Originally posted by GWR View Post

Charlton fans can't believe we've bid £1.5m for Bonne. The general consensus of opinion is that he is not up to League 1 standard and not even woth 500k.
        No chance, bet its £500K at most up front, the rest if he even scores anything.

Comment

• Doesn't matter what Charlton fans think... Bonne scored 11 champ goals last season would be a good addition for us at the right price. When you look at how many goals we need to replace and Oteh is dog...

Comment

• Also wouldn't be totally against Adomah too, think we need anyone with Champ experience at this stage

Comment

• Agree Green looks good.............. at the right price.

Comment

• Maybe the club are getting a plan in place if bright does go at the very last minute of the window, there wont be any time left to line up a replacement so by getting green in on a low wage and short term contract then we are covering our bases. Adomah would give us an extra body and could provide a decent foil for dykes if needs be.

Comment

• I would be pretty happy with Bonne.. Adomah and Green personally, as we need forwards.
                  But i'll be shocked if we get 2 of them let alone 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                    Maybe the club are getting a plan in place if bright does go at the very last minute of the window, there wont be any time left to line up a replacement so by getting green in on a low wage and short term contract then we are covering our bases. Adomah would give us an extra body and could provide a decent foil for dykes if needs be.
                    I would like to think this is true.. we cant afford for BOS to leave at the last second with nothing lined up.

but we are QPR after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by WilkieQPR View Post
                      Doesn't matter what Charlton fans think... Bonne scored 11 champ goals last season would be a good addition for us at the right price. When you look at how many goals we need to replace and Oteh is dog...
                      I agree.
                      if he can score 11 in a struggling side he should be able to at least match that with QPR; that would probably be about 10 more than Oteh could manage!

Green looks good in that video and could be worth a deal at the right wages.

I would also be okay with Adomah as he is surely still capable of playing at this level to a decent standard.
                      Again, at the right wages (we are no one’s last big pay cheque any more).

Hopefully BOS will sign a new deal too.

Comment

• But of course I doubt any of them will sign given that the club hasn’t signed any of the players I suggested this summer!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          But of course I doubt any of them will sign given that the club hasn’t signed any of the players I suggested this summer!!!
                          I'm sure they hang on your every word.

Comment

• Bonne and Green average at best. We really should be aiming for a higher shelf player. Our midfield looks slow and lightweight too - we need to strengthen there. And of course we need a lb

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangerod View Post
                              Bonne and Green average at best. We really should be aiming for a higher shelf player. Our midfield looks slow and lightweight too - we need to strengthen there. And of course we need a lb
                              unless we can spend big fees and wages which we know we can't.. I don't think we can get much better than them to be honest.

but we will see

Comment

• Not sure about the quality of the three above mentioned, but basically it`s the sum of the parts that counts. This QPR team have to work hard together, that is for sure.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X