20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
    Wasn't even a proper £12m bid. £8m upfront plus add ons that include qualifying for European football.
    Like thats going to happen.

Yet Eze apparently prefers them to West ​​Ham. Hopefully other clubs will make better offers that come close to or better £20m, but I have a feeling that QPR will cave in and accept a lower offer in order to be able to buy other players to replenish the squad.

Comment

• Reckon we will let him go for about £15m plus add ons but it will be announced as undisclosed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Just read that its seems Garth Bale could be available on a free transfer, which would bring him into consideration for a move to Loftus Road.

Any relation to gareth

Comment

• Apparently we are interested in Lyndon Dykes.
          Australian striker playing for Livingston.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Apparently we are interested in Lyndon Dykes.
            Australian striker playing for Livingston.
            https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53716668

Comment

• Apparently Sheep the bid was from Barnsley, £1,2mill with add ons.
              But Rs and Stoke are also interested

Comment

Apparently Sheep the bid was from Barnsley, £1,2mill with add ons.
                But Rs and Stoke are also interested
                Not a great scoring record but I guess hes young and we think we could improve him.

Comment

• Mokotjo would be a good signing for us. We need a defensive midfielder to protect our back four and he made 27 appearances last season. Internet search says he was on £10k a week but hes a free agent.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53679072

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Not a great scoring record but I guess hes young and we think we could improve him.
                    Yeah can't say I've heard anything of him.

Comment

Reckon we will let him go for about £15m plus add ons but it will be announced as undisclosed.
                      Key point to remember is that we urgently need to bring about 6 players in. They can't all be raw and developing either, at least 3 of them need to be decent/experienced players ready to hit the ground running. BUT...... we are not bringing much in until we have generated the cash from sales. So, as the clock ticks down we will come under increasing pressure to accept an offer. If Eze is still here at start of season I reckon Palace's offer of £10mil won't look as derisory as it feels right now. It'll be needs as must.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Key point to remember is that we urgently need to bring about 6 players in. They can't all be raw and developing either, at least 3 of them need to be decent/experienced players ready to hit the ground running. BUT...... we are not bringing much in until we have generated the cash from sales. So, as the clock ticks down we will come under increasing pressure to accept an offer. If Eze is still here at start of season I reckon Palace's offer of £10mil won't look as derisory as it feels right now. It'll be needs as must.
                        I wouldn't sell to them now, ######## to em.
                        I actually would like to take the opportunity to publicly urge Les to bid £2.5mill tomorrow for Zaha.
                        1.5 down payment and the rest in add ons.

Comment

• We do have some money to play with, just not a lot. We did lose Hall, Hugill, Clarke, Amos, Rangell, Smith plus a couple of loans in Jan. Zaha is grossly overpriced by Palace and that is one of the dominoes holding everything up.

Comment

I wouldn't sell to them now, ######## to em.
                            I actually would like to take the opportunity to publicly urge Les to bid £2.5mill tomorrow for Zaha.
                            1.5 down payment and the rest in add ons.
                            Ha ha , good shout .

Comment

We do have some money to play with, just not a lot. We did lose Hall, Hugill, Clarke, Amos, Rangell, Smith plus a couple of loans in Jan. Zaha is grossly overpriced by Palace and that is one of the dominoes holding everything up.
                              Zaha represents everything wrong with English football. He's a supreme physical specimen and phenomenal athlete but he's really ropey at football. Despite being ropey at football he manages to carve out a career in the EPL by dint of running fast and constantly falling over. It's scandalous that likes of Zaha earn more in one season that someone like Vince Hilaire earned in his whole football career.

Comment

• For all those who think we sell our players too cheaply perhaps you can now see that clubs are not falling over themselves to buy our prized assets.

Comment

Working...
                                X