Booooooooooooooom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Does he have a beard or is he clean shaven,how hungry is he,has he not eaten in days ?,please give us a hint
    As it now is in the papers.....

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...hayes-defender

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
      The deal with the young, tall, hungry CB from a city with a great (well) Uni is back on. Hope we’ll carry this over the line because he’s quite Goode.
      Snooze mate. Stop trying. Your digging yourself a hole. We have never and never will be in for rob dickie. Northampton isn’t a university town. JN

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post
        Snooze mate. Stop trying. Your digging yourself a hole. We have never and never will be in for rob dickie. Northampton isn’t a university town. JN
        Ok Nutt, well you crack one then? Lol

Comment

Ok.

https://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/s...isions-1376672

https://www.northampton.ac.uk

Comment

• Ok what? ITKs like me know we’ve been in for Goode for weeks, and that we’ve never been in for dickie like you tried to claim we were. Liverpool has a university, not a university town? JN

Comment

• Ben Watsons contract with Forest expires next week.......

Comment

In the good ol' days there were O levels for bright kids and CSEs for thickoes. Similarly, intelligent kids went to university and thickoes went to polytechnics. It was a very good system, everyone knew their place and many thickoes went on to become useful industrious members of the community.... I myself went down the thickoe route and if I say so myself, I've done okay in life.
                At some point, meddling do-gooders changed things, got rid of CSEs and polys. Most polys became universities and consequently virtually every dreary little town, hamlet or borough has a university. This means the term "university town" is largely meaningless.... Could mean St.Helens, Grimsby or Shotton. Anywhere really.
                ​​

Comment

• Originally posted by swede View Post
                  Ben Watsons contract with Forest expires next week.......
                  He has been a useful Championship player and knows our club having been here on loan, he is 35 though!
                  @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post

He has been a useful Championship player and knows our club having been here on loan, he is 35 though!
                    More than useful, pretty much Forest`s best play season. Could be that will alternate with Cameron and even play alongside him now when matches next season will be coming thick and fast.
                    No pun aimed at you, Gator..Just another take at it.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      In the good ol' days there were O levels for bright kids and CSEs for thickoes. Similarly, intelligent kids went to university and thickoes went to polytechnics. It was a very good system, everyone knew their place and many thickoes went on to become useful industrious members of the community.... I myself went down the thickoe route and if I say so myself, I've done okay in life.
                      At some point, meddling do-gooders changed things, got rid of CSEs and polys. Most polys became universities and consequently virtually every dreary little town, hamlet or borough has a university. This means the term "university town" is largely meaningless.... Could mean St.Helens, Grimsby or Shotton. Anywhere really.
                      ​​
                      Tip my Hat to them good old day's, now ya can't move for educated dumb ####s and let's not get into the uneducated.
                      I hope my sense of humour holds up until the alzheimers kicks in.
                      PS and we sign well lol

Comment

• Party degree's ten a penny, party degree holders have a sense of self-righteousness "I've got a degree" and are doing thicko's out of minimum wage jobs.
                        I kinda went the thicko route but have done OK and hold a well paid job with a lot of responsibility.
                        Back to transfer rumour, shankland? Qpr crop up in scottish press along with half a dozen others as interested, would take him if he would come to us

Comment

• Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                          Party degree's ten a penny, party degree holders have a sense of self-righteousness "I've got a degree" and are doing thicko's out of minimum wage jobs.
                          I kinda went the thicko route but have done OK and hold a well paid job with a lot of responsibility.
                          Back to transfer rumour, shankland? Qpr crop up in scottish press along with half a dozen others as interested, would take him if he would come to us

He's got a decent scoring record but that's at Scottish Championship level. Does that even make him a professional footballer? It would need to be cheap because it would be one hell of a jump in standard.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

He's got a decent scoring record but that's at Scottish Championship level. Does that even make him a professional footballer? It would need to be cheap because it would be one hell of a jump in standard.
                            If he ends up at the old firm he will score plenty, English clubs will be sniffing about.
                            Andy Robertson went to Dundee united from queen's Park and did well and got move to Hull, on his debut for Hull at Loftus road in 2015 he ran us ragged on the left and we lost 1-0, look at him now.
                            Just saying it can be done.
                            I'd take a punt on shankland over Hugill

Comment

• Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post

If he ends up at the old firm he will score plenty, English clubs will be sniffing about.
                              Andy Robertson went to Dundee united from queen's Park and did well and got move to Hull, on his debut for Hull at Loftus road in 2015 he ran us ragged on the left and we lost 1-0, look at him now.
                              Just saying it can be done.
                              I'd take a punt on shankland over Hugill
                              Me too can't see this he can't be any good coz he plays in Jocko league good players play in Irish and non league just find them and fit them in

Comment

• there seems to be a common phrase in the reports linking us to players - INJURY PROBLEMS

Comment

Working...
                                X