Booooooooooooooom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
    If people post little snippets of what they have heard that’s fine by me, not stuff off Newsnow website that just collects all articles from newspapers, years ago my uncle was a director at Rangers, he kept me well informed of what was going on, I could have posted loads of info, however most of it never went ahead, players change their mind, wife’s change the players mind,better offers etc etc, I would have looked daft 90% of the time as a useless Informer, so advice to everyone, read the rumours, which in some cases are genuine snippets from someone working at the club, however do it resort to insults if they do not happen, they are posted in good faith.
    Yeah il cut it out now think I have said enough to the ball less whimp. Il put him on ignore he obviously has some issues going on at home bless him maybe not working out with his Mrs or something.

I rarely post and if I do il post what I have been told, and let's be honest I rarely post anyway.

​​​And yes il just stick to the info I get if people don't like it put me on ignore its easier then getting all keyboard warrior over it. Cheers lads

Comment

Anyone else see the beautiful irony of 2 ITK’s bickering at each other to the point that neither of them mentioned our 1st Summer signing, one George Thomas....? LMFAO x

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post

Yeah il cut it out now think I have said enough to the ball less whimp. Il put him on ignore he obviously has some issues going on at home bless him maybe not working out with his Mrs or something.

I rarely post and if I do il post what I have been told, and let's be honest I rarely post anyway.

​​​And yes il just stick to the info I get if people don't like it put me on ignore its easier then getting all keyboard warrior over it. Cheers lads
        Yeah stick to not posting pal, once again you didn’t call a signing but you call yourself the ‘insider’ funny as fook. Btw what caused all this was me calling him out for making stuff up or getting info from his imaginary friends, I find it hilarious that a grown man actually signs up to a forum calling himself the insider and makes up rumours, some weird issue he’s got maybe he wants to feel like he’s important or something.

Comment

Come on admins FFS

Comment

Remember when this board was quite decent,not that many years ago

Comment

This site used to have some good discussions and opinions and now has disintegrated into posters throwing insults at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
                Anyone else see the beautiful irony of 2 ITK’s bickering at each other to the point that neither of them mentioned our 1st Summer signing, one George Thomas....? LMFAO x
                Oh does fordy came to be itk too? Oh there explains it. Oh and fordy il post what I like and when I like about any info I hear and it will take more then a gutless woofta like yourself to stop me otherwise darling. Now get back to your wife or dog whatever you call it or her because I think you need a release. Happy jaw walking you t. O. S. S pot​​​
                ​​​​​​

Comment

Get rid of these two ####ing herberts, or shut this ####ing thread down, so ####ing pathetic all this bickering, absolute ####ing nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post
                    Get rid of these two ####ing herberts, or shut this ####ing thread down, so ####ing pathetic all this bickering, absolute ####ing nonsense
                    I agree.
                    They're still at it after warnings.......

Comment

• Can't all their posts be directed to the SLUG OUT FEST?

Then they can get on with it to their heart's content, whilst the rest of us are undisturbed.

Comment

• The midfielder without beard has now arrived - with a bit of beard.

Comment

• Trouble is this started as an interesting thread, so worth checking on prior to the “Tweedle Dee TweedleDum” nonsense. Sorry guys but surely we are better than this? Some of the horrible to and fro is shameful. It’s like reading a Millwall fan site ( without the laughs!).

Comment

• Stope the insults please because it's so childish and ruins the thread for everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by wortonranger View Post
                              Trouble is this started as an interesting thread, so worth checking on prior to the “Tweedle Dee TweedleDum” nonsense. Sorry guys but surely we are better than this? Some of the horrible to and fro is shameful. It’s like reading a Millwall fan site ( without the laughs!).
                              Well not that interesting, but each to their own!

Comment

• The man from the city with a great University will most prob choose someone else. Former Forest CB though.....whispers in the dark.....

Experience.....
                                Free agent......from 30/6 2020
                                Hull were very interested but they’re are ”no longer among us”......

Comment

Working...
                                X