West London sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West London sport

Reporting that West Ham are going to make a double swoop on QPR.
    They apparently want both Eze and Manning.
    Seems everybody rates Manning apart from some QPR fans.

i feel another dodgy swap deal coming on - where they give us a load of their stiffs for out best talent!

Comment

They have a 40 million front man I wouldn't give 40 quid for

Comment

WH bought Hugill for £9m and he has two years left on his contract. If we want top dollar for Eze and Manning then they will want top dollar to Hugill.

I would be happy with £15m cash and Hugill for Eze and Manning. With the usual bum slufferies re: sell on clauses. It would be good to get that £15m up to £20m with add ons.

Comment

Hugill's done ok, but I think maybe we could find a better player with more sellonability

Comment

Even if we could afford to meet the asking price, surely we can't afford Hugill's wages?

Comment

Not fussed about Hugill to be honest, missed some absolute sitters, if we get the striker from Wigan it may indicate our style of play next season as he is 6 foot five, to be honest I don't care as long as we win games.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                Reporting that West Ham are going to make a double swoop on QPR.
                They apparently want both Eze and Manning.
                Seems everybody rates Manning apart from some QPR fans.
                I think he has had a good season , especially in an attacking sense. He has scored a few and provided a good number of assists.

Defensively he had a decent season but has room for improvement on his positioning , but that is hardly surprising given that he was a midfielder prior to Warburton plating him at left wing back or left back.

Its a pity he only had one last season on his contract otherwise he would be a £10-15m sell instead of around £3m.

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                  Not fussed about Hugill to be honest, missed some absolute sitters, if we get the striker from Wigan it may indicate our style of play next season as he is 6 foot five, to be honest I don't care as long as we win games.
                  Moore only scored 10 goals for Wigan so it doesn't look like an upgrade on Hugill.
                  So if QPR could get Hugill (on lesser wages than now) and around £16m plus add ons with a sell on fee of around 15-20% perhaps that would be more acceptable.

If not, £24m, add ons and sell on fee for them both.

Comment

Working...
                  X