Harrison reed & Conor chaplin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrison reed & Conor chaplin

We have apparently according to his brother have enquired about his availability for next season, currently on loan at Fulham from Southampton , went to school with him and his brother although he was hardly at school due to being in arsenals then Southampton’s academy’s, guessing would be a loan deal as currently on 12k a week with 1k appearance fee.

also talk around the area of another Worthing lad Conor Chaplin currently at Barnsley being linked with us on a permanent deal , no mention of fee etc

Was it Conor who scored a hat trick against us ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      Was it Conor who scored a hat trick against us ?
      Yes sure is , another play I emailed the club about when he was previously playing for Portsmouth

Comment

Chaplin still has 3 years left on his contract so might depend on their being relegated. According to The Mail Burnley are keen on Harrison but you cannot trust the papers now for anything factual.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          Chaplin still has 3 years left on his contract so might depend on their being relegated. According to The Mail Burnley are keen on Harrison but you cannot trust the papers now for anything factual.
          Ye he only joined last summer , but as you say depends on relegation all I’ve heard is that we’ve shown an interest.
          Harrison’s brother didn’t mention Burnley , but did mention Blackburn (who he had a previous loan spell with ) and stoke, can’t see him going to Burnley personally as I wouldn’t say he’s a premier league player .

Comment

Working...
          X