Bright's move has collapsed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MYU View Post
    I think he's the best player at the club by a country mile.
    I disagree, by a country 10 miles

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

They are correct though in my opinion, why would we pull out of a move to sell the player to one club to sell to another club for the same price, because the player doesn't want to move to Belgium maybe....I'll wait to see the final price before I say I told you so though.
      Belgium has more racial issues than the UK, especially towards those from African decent. If i was him I'd rather stay in England and play in the Prem.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          There is a rumour that Bruge have pulled out of the deal as the price has now gone above what they were prepared to go to . Don’t know if this is true but good news if it is .
          Hopefully this is true and just goes to back up what I was saying last week.

However they made a mistake accepting the offer of £4.75m in the first place. There is interest in him.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Conflicting report now saying he is still close to the move to Bruges.
            But has asked them to wait till the season ends, as he wants the best possible deal for himself.
            Reading between the lines he will join Bruges unless another team who will be playing Champions league come in for him, ie Leicester, if they make it.
            Tbh I shall be glad when the he's gone, always struck me as a bloke who has no feeling for Rangers.
            C'mon, that "I wanna play in the Champions League" line that players trot out is utter cobblers. It's short-hand for "I wanna big fat contract off a rich club". Saying they want to play for Citeh or PSG just looks mercenary. But, saying they want CL football comes over as more about their career development and looks less grasping.
            Simple fact is that a player would happily sign for a useless midtable team like West Ham or Everton if they are waving a £100K a week contract at them. Only 38 games to play and get to put their feet up most Wednesdays, perfect!

Comment

QPR and the player himself have been hoping that other clubs might come forward with offers for him.

Asked if he agreed Osayi-Samuel’s outing at The Hawthorns is likely to be his final appearance for the R’s, Warburton said: “No I don’t. He’s a QPR player.

“I think the world of him and how he’s adapted and worked and the quality he’s delivered.”

Osayi-Samuel’s contract expires next year and he has rejected offers of a new deal, prompting Rangers to accept a £4.7m bid for him.

He is mulling over the move to Belgium, but Premier League and some Championship clubs have been made aware of his potential availability.

Warburton, whose squad will return to training in three weeks’ time, added: “Whatever happens happens. But if any player leaves QPR – and this is the key point – they leave on QPR’s terms. That’s what people have to realise.

“Every player in the world has got a price, whoever they are. If that valuation is met then everyone should win.

“I hope very much that everyone returns in 20 days’ time. But if we lose one or two it’s on QPR’s terms, that’s for

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...mark-warburton

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

C'mon, that "I wanna play in the Champions League" line that players trot out is utter cobblers. It's short-hand for "I wanna big fat contract off a rich club". Saying they want to play for Citeh or PSG just looks mercenary. But, saying they want CL football comes over as more about their career development and looks less grasping.
                Simple fact is that a player would happily sign for a useless midtable team like West Ham or Everton if they are waving a £100K a week contract at them. Only 38 games to play and get to put their feet up most Wednesdays, perfect!
                Yes, we signed loads of players on big wages during The Fernandes Reign in the Premiership on 65 -90k pw. Now those wages would be around 100k.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  QPR and the player himself have been hoping that other clubs might come forward with offers for him.

Asked if he agreed Osayi-Samuel’s outing at The Hawthorns is likely to be his final appearance for the R’s, Warburton said: “No I don’t. He’s a QPR player.

“I think the world of him and how he’s adapted and worked and the quality he’s delivered.”

Osayi-Samuel’s contract expires next year and he has rejected offers of a new deal, prompting Rangers to accept a £4.7m bid for him.

He is mulling over the move to Belgium, but Premier League and some Championship clubs have been made aware of his potential availability.

Warburton, whose squad will return to training in three weeks’ time, added: “Whatever happens happens. But if any player leaves QPR – and this is the key point – they leave on QPR’s terms. That’s what people have to realise.

“Every player in the world has got a price, whoever they are. If that valuation is met then everyone should win.

“I hope very much that everyone returns in 20 days’ time. But if we lose one or two it’s on QPR’s terms, that’s for

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...mark-warburton
                  On QPR's terms. Hopefully those terms are going to be good when it comes to Manning and Eze compared to the paltry 4.7m for BOS.
                  we are paying 2.1m for Moore who doesn't have a good goals per game ratio and is 27 years old.

BOS may be in his final year but is 22 and improving each season. He will soon be hitting double figures each for goals scored and assisted.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

On QPR's terms. Hopefully those terms are going to be good when it comes to Manning and Eze compared to the paltry 4.7m for BOS.
                    we are paying 2.1m for Moore who doesn't have a good goals per game ratio and is 27 years old.

BOS may be in his final year but is 22 and improving each season. He will soon be hitting double figures each for goals scored and assisted.
                    Christ how may times have come out With that same statement, your getting quite boring,, change the record

Comment

If you're on twitter you can see lots of different clubs supporters screaming for their clubs to get Eze. Never seen that before for one of ours.

Comment

Working...
                      X