Bright's move has collapsed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bright's move has collapsed

Apparently after interest from Brighton and Leicester, the move to Bruges has collapsed

There is a rumour that Bruge have pulled out of the deal as the price has now gone above what they were prepared to go to . Don’t know if this is true but good news if it is .

Comment

Was supposed to go for MOT yesterday but pulled out ?

Comment

Brilliant news hopefully can get more like 6/7 mil from either Brighton or Leicester as think he’s worth more than the £4.7 being quoted

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
          There is a rumour that Bruge have pulled out of the deal as the price has now gone above what they were prepared to go to . Don’t know if this is true but good news if it is .
          Where did you hear that Stains?
          Reliable source?
          See I can't see us getting more money, now we accepted a fee.
          Would love to be wrong though.

Comment

Just a twitter rumour Dave could be rubbish . We could have conditionally accepted a bid in a hope it triggers the interest we are now getting , knowing full well Bos had no intention of going to Belgium. Lots of shady stuff goes on regarding transfers .

Comment

Just a twitter rumour Dave could be rubbish . We could have conditionally accepted a bid in a hope it triggers the interest we are now getting , knowing full well Bos had no intention of going to Belgium. Lots of shady stuff goes on regarding transfers .
              Very true mate.
              Maybe the board ain't as green as they like people to think.

Comment

He will be in the squad for Brom or should be

Comment

I don't think he should be.
                  He's off no matter what, so let's keep him away from injury.

Comment

The way I read it on Newsnow it sounds more like BOS pulled out so now we'll be left cap in hand hoping somebody else will buy him but we've shown our hand in that nobody will need to offer over £5 Million, I may be reading between the lines though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post

The way I read it on Newsnow it sounds more like BOS pulled out so now we'll be left cap in hand hoping somebody else will buy him but we've shown our hand in that nobody will need to offer over £5 Million, I may be reading between the lines though.
                      I wouldn’t pay to much attention to Newsnow , it’s a click bait site that makes up stories to get views .Either way If all the interest in Bos has any truth we will soon find out .

Comment

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
                        Brilliant news hopefully can get more like 6/7 mil from either Brighton or Leicester as think he’s worth more than the £4.7 being quoted
                        No,reports saying Leicester ect willing to match Brugges offer ,not increase on it

Comment

I wouldn’t pay to much attention to Newsnow , it’s a click bait site that makes up stories to get views .Either way If all the interest in Bos has any truth we will soon find out .
                          They are correct though in my opinion, why would we pull out of a move to sell the player to one club to sell to another club for the same price, because the player doesn't want to move to Belgium maybe....I'll wait to see the final price before I say I told you so though.

Comment

Conflicting report now saying he is still close to the move to Bruges.
                            But has asked them to wait till the season ends, as he wants the best possible deal for himself.
                            Reading between the lines he will join Bruges unless another team who will be playing Champions league come in for him, ie Leicester, if they make it.
                            Tbh I shall be glad when the he's gone, always struck me as a bloke who has no feeling for Rangers.

Comment

I think he's the best player at the club by a country mile.

Comment

Working...
                              X