Pearson and Cowley sacked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearson and Cowley sacked

The clear outs have started. On the face of it Watford getting shot of Nigel Pearson is a bit off but their owners are known headcases I suppose. As for Huddersfield, fair enough, Cowleys have done very little with a decent squad and budget - I'd get shot too. Reckon there will be a tsunami of P45s flying about over coming 4-6 weeks....... shape up or ship out seems to be the call from the owners.

Warburton deserves to be kept on,he has kept us up with 2 games to spare

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      Warburton deserves to be kept on,he has kept us up with 2 games to spare
      But what if his impressive season here results in him getting poached from us? Will be a lot of managerial comings and goings and irrespective of what we want, matters might be taken out our hands if Warburton gets his head turned by a club with more financial clout than us. I reckon the Bournemouth gig will become available soon and a lot of managers will cast a few glances at it.

Comment

I thought the cowelys did ok bearing in mind where they were when the club brought them in.
        Did they get big
        ​​​​​​financial backing?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
          I thought the cowelys did ok bearing in mind where they were when the club brought them in.
          Did they get big
          ​​​​​​financial backing?
          Word is they got a bit big for their boots and were touting themselves for the Bristol city job .

Comment

Oh really? Oh well fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Did they get big
              ​​​​​​financial backing?
              I agree with you. They were dreadful for the first 12 games or so and to be safe with games to spare is exactly what was asked of the Cowleys.

I also think Pearson did well, but givrn the Watford board's reputation it is hardly a shock.

Comment

Watford's owners are the same type we had with Briatore.
                Hope they get relegated tbh

Comment

It’s reported Pearson punched Masina after the West Ham game so gross misconduct

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                    It’s reported Pearson punched Masina after the West Ham game so gross misconduct
                    Fantastic! Imagine if Pearson and Barton ever cross swords as managers...... Claret and teeth flying everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                    X