Keiffer moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
    He’s a lot more mobile than Matt Smith , he’s more of a Hugil type rather than a big target man .
    Doesnt score as much though which is the main problem

Comment

If wigan are having a fire sale we should bid for dunkley and kipre , both would improve the back 4

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
        If wigan are having a fire sale we should bid for dunkley and kipre , both would improve the back 4
        I heard when they went onto administration that their wage bill is £19m a season. They are two years behind us now trying to offload their big earners.

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post

Doesnt score as much though which is the main problem
          He’s not prolific but 21 goals in 51 at Barnsley and 13 in 22 at Rotherham ain’t to shabby . Runs the channels welsh international 27 years old seems ok for the money.

Comment

Let's be honest,he is the best we can hope for going forward,and as we have zero strikers at the club right now it's a step in the right direction ( if we get him).

Comment

well done the board if we get this deal done. all we need now is a little fast striker to compliment him . then a big strong box to box midfielder in the mould of diakite, a playmaker if we lose eze a big danny shittu defender and a decent goalkeeper and sorted for next season

Comment

He fits our price range, and to be fair I thought 2.5m was above our price range I liked the look of Kipre had pace strong in the air if they doing a fire sale

Comment

Maybe we should go for someone else.....

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/50425067

Comment

One more hit and he might be a vegetable.....

Comment

At least he will be ours and not another expensive loan. Don't be surprised to see Hall back when he realises there is nothing out there. That is if the contract offered is still on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post
                        One more hit and he might be a vegetable.....
                        Yep. We should go for some Swede instead.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Yep. We should go for some Swede instead.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                            He fits our price range, and to be fair I thought 2.5m was above our price range I liked the look of Kipre had pace strong in the air if they doing a fire sale
                            Dunkley is better but would def take kipre , both would be good lol

Comment

Conor Chaplin and Kiefer Moore would be an OK combination.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by rangersmonkeyboy View Post
                                well done the board if we get this deal done. all we need now is a little fast striker to compliment him . then a big strong box to box midfielder in the mould of diakite, a playmaker if we lose eze a big danny shittu defender and a decent goalkeeper and sorted for next season
                                Paul Smyth is small and nippy.
                                I like the idea of Dunkley, Kipre from Wigan and Conor Chaplin from Barnsley. Then a box to box midfielder.

Also , well done to the club ​​​​for making the bid. At least they realise that selling their best players will mean re investing in the squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X