No announcement yet.

Keiffer moore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smyth has scored 6 goals in his last 50 games, including two loans at lower league clubs, and at present can't get into Wycombe starting XI. Doesn't inspire much confidence as a striker.

Comment

If he likes playing he’ll probably join us as we don’t have any strikers, so that’s good news

Comment

do we read anything into what might be the style of football will be playing next year

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          do we read anything into what might be the style of football will be playing next year
          Not really he’s more of a Hugil type player than a Matt Smith which a few seem to have labelled him as .

Comment

Am I the only one not convinced by this purchase and not just for the sake of criticising.

My worry is I imagine we don't have lots of money to spend and we need quite a few reinforcements in different positions. Moore doesn't exactly fit the the style of play Warburton has gone for and 2 million for us is a lot of money.

Has anyone seen much of Moore and can put a case forward that this is good business I genuinely would like to hear it.

I did see rumours of Lyle Taylor, which makes me think Warburton could be thinking of moving to 3 5 2 potentially?

Also, Robert Dickie is available at 2-3 mill and is a quality CB, would love to see us go for players like that!!

Comment

Really don't get this comparison with Matt Smith. He is a much more mobile player and whenever he's played against us over the last few years has been a right handful. It's a yes from me.

Comment

Moore is better than oteh .. get him in

Comment

In Warburton we have to trust. If he wants him get him.

Comment

We ain't done bad considering we spent #### all so let's judge warbs on the season he spends a bit

Comment

Would be over the moon if we signed him , have emailed the club many times advising them to sign him from back in his days at Rotherham

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post

Yep. We should go for some Swede instead.

No, I would suggest a Kiwi in the Chris Wood mould.

Comment

Originally posted by swede View Post

No, I would suggest a Kiwi in the Chris Wood mould.
                          He is good
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Please, Sir, I want some Moore.

Comment

It is a clever and necessary approach, imho.

His club are naturally in a period of uncertainty, and is good value at that price.

I actually think our board are doing a really good job at the moment.

Comment

Millwall in for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X