Money from selling players.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money from selling players.....

......are side dishes an alternative.....is it possible that people responsible for transfers have money transferred to their companies or via the players agents......has anyone checked their companies or the players agents regarding money in and out....?

If the same thing happens over and over again in some clubs but not in others - is that a coincidence or is it something else?

Follow the money.

Anders Tegnell is the man
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
      Anders Tegnell is the man
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE-dIBOl3iQ

Comment

If Watford get relegated I'd be offering them 5m from our eze money for danny welbeck
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          If Watford get relegated I'd be offering them 5m from our eze money for danny welbeck
          5m from our Eze money? That is probably close to 90% of what the club will get for him.
          And just what makes you think Welbeck would want to sign for QPR paying him less than 10k pw?

Comment

Very fair point Stan and you're probably right. Just think he would be superb for us and has a great work ethic with tons of ability. I'd stretch to 15k as he would get 30 goals plus in the championship injury free
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Very fair point Stan and you're probably right. Just think he would be superb for us and has a great work ethic with tons of ability. I'd stretch to 15k as he would get 30 goals plus in the championship injury free
              Injury free ... something he hasn’t been every season of his career... good player but way too injury prone to take a risk on . he averages less than 20 games a season over his whole career.

Comment

Working...
              X