Our team for next season as it stands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our team for next season as it stands

Right now I am basing this team of what we will more than likely have to choose from once Eze, Manning and BOS are sold and Hugil returns to West Ham and Amos to Spurs-

lumley/Kelly

kakay materson Barbet Wallace

ball Cameron

shopido chair lw?

St?

other options at the club

kane
    Oteh
    Gubbins

One hell of a rebuild this summer!!!

No disrespect to any of the players mentioned, lots of potential there, but that has to be the weakest team I have ever seen at this club. Yep, one hell of a rebuild required.

Comment

There was a lot of movement in players last summer and we stayed up, made some money and reduced the wage bill.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/queens...rs/verein/1039

Comment

Let’s see where we are in September, there will be plenty of coming and going , pointless looking at the squad now and guessing what will happen .

Comment

We'll have 9 new faces by time window closes. Will be the same at all the championship clubs with no parachute money...... A merry-go-round of ins and outs, everyone trying to find a hidden gem on the cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
            Let’s see where we are in September, there will be plenty of coming and going , pointless looking at the squad now and guessing what will happen .
            I agree that the squad will be very different come the begging of next season and I hope Warburton can be savvy with some free signings, sold champ pros and loans.

Hopefully if we do manage 20 odd mill worth of sales maybe he’ll have the chance to buy one or two key players in important positions, especially up top!!

id personally welcome Amos and Hugill back on loan next season if it was possible, we will arguably need a lb replacement for Manning, new cb and rb, though I do think kakay and Materson are promising players.

Ball has had a good season, but we will need another partner for him as Cameron at his age is injury prone and won’t get through a full season.

Then the main areas of investment must be our wingers, AM and imo at least the acquisition of two strikers.

Finally, we need to sort our GK position out. I do know Dieng is very well thought of!!

Comment

Got to sign a decent gk two we have are non league level

I’m not expecting us to splash more than 10-20% of income from sales

Comment

Dieng, Kakay, Chair and Masterson and maybe Smyth ......

Comment

Working...
                X