Brentford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brentford

Like it or not they have excelled, I hope they go up, some might not but they just seem to get things right and we don't.
    This close season will be our most important ever in my opinion, BOS gone (I'm gutted) Eze most likely to go but hopefully for serious money, we have low income from season tickets due to C19 , I have no idea how this is going to turn out.
    I'm actually worried.

Yeah I agree, they work very smart and hard. They get a premium when they sell players and buy for good prices

I hate the thought of them in the Premier and the fact my director at work is going to be smug but fair play, they gone about things very well and wouldn’t of accepted 4.7million for BOS!
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I genuinely can not get my head around the fact that Brentford are on verge of getting promoted and I defintely don’t want it to happen.

However, I agree completely with the sentiment that they deserve it, they are an extremely well run football club and play fantastic football.

my gut feeling if they were selling BOS they would get 7/8 mill.

Brentford rise just shows our demise and to me highlights the massive mistakes Fernandes made.

To think we doesn’t 250 million quid and we have regressed to the point of being a league 1 club that has now been taking over by its little neighbours little brother down the road is almost sickening.

To top it all off now it still seems are club can’t command a decent fee for the players we sell!

Comment

I don't think they are up yet they still got to win today , they are a good side that work really hard for eachother . Yes it's annoying that they seem to do everything right that we do wrong

Comment

Rather Bees go up who really deserve it. This is what football is all about dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            I don't think they are up yet they still got to win today...
            Good shout....

Stoke still had safety to play for, which can throw up unexpected results, it's now back in WBA's hands.

Comment

Ha ha brilliant , couldn’t handle the pressure of being in their hands . I’m sure we will try our best for them next week .

Comment

Originally posted by Qpstranger View Post

Good shout....

Stoke still had safety to play for, which can throw up unexpected results, it's now back in WBA's hands.
                And WBA got a easy game wednesday

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
                  Ha ha brilliant , couldn’t handle the pressure of being in their hands . I’m sure we will try our best for them next week .
                  West from are now definitely up. They will have a field day against us and I can't see us doing Brentford any favours so if we just play like we normally do easy win for brom
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Brilliant the bees have blown it, let's hope they get stuffed in the play-offs

Comment

Settle down now macca me old mucker
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                        Settle down now macca me old mucker
                        Made my afternoon shuts up all the Brenford fans telling me we are in the premier where are you, they opened their mouth to soon

Comment

####in pmsl those gobby little tw@ts went and lost on their big day
                          WBA are up LoL can't believe I didn't know about this earlier

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

West from are now definitely up. They will have a field day against us and I can't see us doing Brentford any favours so if we just play like we normally do easy win for brom
                            My fear too! End of season limping off with a thrashing. Making Wigan v Hull score look respectable.

Comment

#### them.
                              I couldn't give a hoot who goes up, unless it's QPR.
                              They have apparently changed history to try and be QPR's rivals. Seem a bitter and twisted little bunch.

Comment

Working...
                              X