Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPROslo View Post
    https://www.footballinsider247.com/l...er-fee-agreed/

If this article is correct and Leicester, Brighton and Fulham are still after him I cannot understand we have agreed with Brugge already. It does not make sense !
    Do you believe them click bait sites though Oslo , ?Theres a big difference between interest and cash offers .

Comment

Yeah, loads on ######## on these sites. Probably just nonsense - if not we wouldn't have sold yet if a numbers of clubs were queuing up with better offers.

Comment

Yeah, loads on ######## on these sites. Probably just nonsense - if not we wouldn't have sold yet if a numbers of clubs were queuing up with better offers.
        Yeah it’s no secret he’s been available , there comes a point where clubs have to show the colour of their money , 11 months left on contract, we can’t sit around listening to talk of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

We can agree to disagree , I think the price is driven by clubs bids not what we ask for . Clubs have been scouting us all season and know what they are prepared to pay regardless of what we ask for .
          How do Brentford get top dollar or are unlucky that clubs know we will let go cheap either we’re crap at selling. All you gotta say is we will be considering but it’s short on what we expect to be accepted, he may not end up going there. But I do agree only since Brum away has he looked consistent and dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I don't want this to come across as a dig as you think Les doing ok and to a certain extent I agree he's got a no win job due to TF cocking it right up but and this is my main gripe with Les he's not a businessman or salesman not his fault but this weakness is costing Qpr money in purchasing and selling and for that reason I believe Les should only be no more than an ambassador. If we had a Darrah Mcanthony we would get top dollar as he's build his fortune from selling and investment. You have to accept with DM he buys and if they are a hit they are. gone in a season but at top end profit.
            Spot on mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Another one that slates the club but has no answers .
              Not slating the club....just calling the business management of it as I see it.. P I S S P O O R ...and has been since TF took ownership. Not everybody looks at the situation through your rose tinteds....

Comment

How do Brentford get top dollar or are unlucky that clubs know we will let go cheap either we’re crap at selling. All you gotta say is we will be considering but it’s short on what we expect to be accepted, he may not end up going there. But I do agree only since Brum away has he looked consistent and dangerous
                We did that in January and they came back with more .

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post

Not slating the club....just calling the business management of it as I see it.. P I S S P O O R ...and has been since TF took ownership. Not everybody looks at the situation through your rose tinteds....
                  Not rose tinted mate just realistic, I want £20 million for him but clubs ain’t offering that .We can’t keep saying no deal with 11 months left on contract .

Comment

I think a lot of people have forgotten that it's the player who decides where he goes. Its meaningless having Fulham, Leicester etc sniffing around if BOS wants to go to Bruges. Best we can hope for is BOS being open-minded about where he goes and his favoured destination turning out to be the high bidder.
                    We could refuse to sell him and keep him here but to what end? He'd down tools and leave us for free in May. With that scenario in mind £4 or £5 million NOW must look tempting to our accountants.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Its true we don't have an answer but it gets on our nerves.
                      Covid-19 is one answer. A player`s "worth" has fallen 30 percent according to our Head of Recruitment Andrew Belkin
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Wrong sales people drive prices of rolls Royce build cars for £1 does it mean if they sell for £2 they’ve made a decent profit or obtain what they deem is value. It’s up to the sales team to generate the interest or say no got a better offer that’s turned down we want x not crumble under desperation.
                        You can argue all you like with some on here and they will never agree that their great DoF is unable to negotiate better deals.

I keep hearing the same thing about market driven and no other bids blah blah blah.
                        brugges bid 3m in January - rightly turned down. They bid 4.7m in July - wrongly accepted imo. Perhaps the DoF could have said "we turned down a £6m bid for him last week. Come back with an improved offer." who's to say they wouldn't have contacted the club next week with a 6.5m final take it or leave it offer. Thing is if Brugges are that interested is it so hard to believe that other clubs would be too?

But no, our unqualified DoF doesn't' think like a salesman or even an estate agent. Come to think of it I'd rather employ an estate agent to negotiate player sales.

Comment

https://www.footballinsider247.com/l...er-fee-agreed/

If this article is correct and Leicester, Brighton and Fulham are still after him I cannot understand we have agreed with Brugge already. It does not make sense !
                          You're correct it does not make sense, but some people just wont listen. Agents have been known to exaggerate and even create false interest in players to drive a hard deal. Yet QPR are too incompetent it seems.

Comment

BOS is a young player who was improving under Hollowly but went backwards under McLaren who didn't really fancy him. Warburton has managed to gets bit more improvement and consistency from him as his 6 goals and 9 assists this season shows.
                            in other words he is going to get better as he gains more experience. That's what Brugges have seen in him.

As I have said when their latest offer was made the club could have fibbed about a better offer and knowing that Brugges were definitely interested buyers they would have upped their offer to get him.
                            That's what Brentford and a host of other clubs do.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

BOS is a young player who was improving under Hollowly but went backwards under McLaren who didn't really fancy him. Warburton has managed to gets bit more improvement and consistency from him as his 6 goals and 9 assists this season shows.
                              in other words he is going to get better as he gains more experience. That's what Brugges have seen in him.

As I have said when their latest offer was made the club could have fibbed about a better offer and knowing that Brugges were definitely interested buyers they would have upped their offer to get him.
                              That's what Brentford and a host of other clubs do.
                              You got to give credit to Holloway for Bos, manning and Eze for they are all bound to go and deserve big wages. We all want the best for the club and to be financially sound but dear me we make some daft decisions at times. We flog cheap because we can’t negotiate we gave the stadium name to charity when we’re skint ok kp tragic but it’s a business industry we’re not Barcelona helping unicef etc were hard up spent 50k last summer warbs done far beyond what I thought possible with two calamity keepers that wouldn’t get in most non league teams. It all has a whiff of financial desperation or more realistic same old Rs strategy of incompetence in buying and selling at a car boot clear out.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

You're correct it does not make sense, but some people just wont listen. Agents have been known to exaggerate and even create false interest in players to drive a hard deal. Yet QPR are too incompetent it seems.
                                I don't believe that other interest is real.
                                I'm sure they would easily compete for Manning.
                                Just more ######## from agents

Comment

Working...
                                X