No announcement yet.

Bos on his way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dortmund apparently want Jude Bellingham for 24 mill , so would think bos would go for much more , JB not pulled up any trees when I've seen him . I know he's younger .

Comment

Part of what a tribunal takes into account when deciding a fee is whether there were any Academy costs ( answer No) how long he has been at the club ( 4 years end of next season),status of clubs and different contracts offered. Meaning we would be lucky to get a couple of million in compensation.

Comment

Market forces dictate the price. If he was worth more another club would have come on and offered more to beat the Brugge bid. The only thing I could criticise the club for is not waiting till other clubs have done their business and there may be a cascading down of money. The premiership relegated clubs arent confirmed yet. But if they think that's a fair offer now then so be it. To wait would be a gamble and cash is king!

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Dortmund apparently want Jude Bellingham for 24 mill , so would think bos would go for much more , JB not pulled up any trees when I've seen him . I know he's younger .
          He's 5 years younger, been consistent all season played for England U17s and U18s. He has also been at Brum since the age of 7. Bayern Munich and Man Utd were interested in signing him. BOS has interested Brugge in the Belgian League.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
            And Birmingham got £22.75 million for Bellingham, yes he has more potential but that is all it is, potential, he may never improve.

Annoyed with only £4.7 million really, even if we did have that all to spend, we wouldn't even get anyone near as good as him.
            I get that but he was chased by Man Utd , Dortmund and others , sadly these clubs aren’t in for Bos .

Comment

once again it would appear we are selling the crown jewels on the cheap!

7 million would have been the minimum

look what Brentford got for players of lesser ability

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post

Totally agree and if Peterborough get over £10 million for Ivan Toney then we may as well give up.

Comment

Brentford got £3m for Romaine Sawyer's, arguably better than Bos, in similar circumstances not so long ago

Comment

So what’s the answer to get a higher fee ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

So what’s the answer to get a higher fee ?
                      It looks like a panic sell to me, the transfer window doesn't even open for another 10 days. Why not say to Brugge "We will consider your offer and get back to you in a few weeks". At least let the market get going first.

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post

It looks like a panic sell to me, the transfer window doesn't even open for another 10 days. Why not say to Brugge "We will consider your offer and get back to you in a few weeks". At least let the market get going first.
                        Do you think his agent hasn’t been putting it out there the last 6 months . Clubs will be well aware he his going into the last year of his contract , plenty of scouts have been watching us this season . The deal is not done and anyone could come in and offer more . The longer we wait the more his contract and value goes down , same happened with Austin .

Comment

Oh well, roll on the next gem to be unearthed.
                          Well done bright, but you mean nothing to me now, as my club means nothing to you.
                          Looking forward to seeing your better replacement

Comment

Our so called DOF & board haven’t sold a player for their correct worth since they’ve been in charge & won’t be surprised if they #### up the sale of BOS- Eze and a few others- we seem to sell on the cheap

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Oh well, roll on the next gem to be unearthed.
                              Well done bright, but you mean nothing to me now, as my club means nothing to you.
                              Looking forward to seeing your better replacement
                              Oh Vienna !

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                                Our so called DOF & board haven’t sold a player for their correct worth since they’ve been in charge & won’t be surprised if they #### up the sale of BOS- Eze and a few others- we seem to sell on the cheap
                                I will ask you the same question as a few others , why are clubs not queuing up to sign Bos if we are selling him so cheap ?Do we over rate our players , maybe we do . Bos has only been turning heads since November until lockdown in March , he hasn’t done much since .Its a genuine question as I also think he’s worth more . Where are all the bids ? This isn’t the clubs doing is it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X