League one playoff final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League one playoff final

You have to feel for the fans of Oxford and Wycombe.
    Actually scrap that.
    Feel sorry for Wycombe not being able to see their team at Wembley.
    #### Oxford ....1986 ya #######s

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    You have to feel for the fans of Oxford and Wycombe.
    Actually scrap that.
    Feel sorry for Wycombe not being able to see their team at Wembley.
    #### Oxford ....1986 ya #######s
    Oh don't mention 1986 !

Comment

Only thing I remember in 86 was the 6-0

Comment

If we stay up the chair boys are gonna beat us aren't they....

Comment

Well done gareth

Comment

Wild Thing! QPR Legend.... our next manager?

Comment

Gurantee they do better than us next season

Comment

Originally posted by MrQPR2020 View Post
                Gurantee they do better than us next season
                That’s the spirit .

Comment

I was more thinking that guaranteed one of the places in the bottom 3, only 2 more to worry about. Wycombe got lucky with the whole points per game thing and then took full advantage. They will go straighten back down. Their form since December has been appalling until these last 3 games !

Comment

Its League 1 players we need to be looking at, but having just watched the highlights I wouldnt take one player from either team on that showing. Complete lack of talent on display.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

That’s the spirit .
                      Spin, we’re not even allowed to muck about

Sorry teacher. We promise not to miss behave again (you’re a tool)

congratulations to Wycombe, huge achievement, I’m delighted for you (tho not too delighted because Strangerod will tell me off because I don’t agree with his opinion, strange person you are strangerod, very strange)

WELL DONE WYCOMBE!
                      Under Les Ferdinand:
                      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Now Wycombe are up, who do we loan our youngsters to now!

Well done again Wycombe, I’m very happy for them
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        And many more mistakes

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post

Spin, we’re not even allowed to muck about

Sorry teacher. We promise not to miss behave again (you’re a tool)

congratulations to Wycombe, huge achievement, I’m delighted for you (tho not too delighted because Strangerod will tell me off because I don’t agree with his opinion, strange person you are strangerod, very strange)

WELL DONE WYCOMBE!
                          Hey qpr , it would be greatly appreciated it you could avoid little digs/insults on almost every post Stainrod makes.

I fully understand your beef with LF, and even though I may not share your views fully, I was still willing to help you set up your signature, as I believe you should be allowed freedom to stand strongly by your views.

WeAreQPR12 posted recently, we are having to keep an eye on yours and stains posts, as we do not want the forum to fall back into the chaos we experienced a couple of years back.

MYU decided, 2 years back, to allow our members to moderate themselves, and for us (Refs, mods & admins), to only intervene if it starts to look as if it may get out of control.

For the most part, the direction that MYU decided to take the forum in, has been fairly successful; in the last 2 years, zero bans, zero pre mods and thankfully, no more slug out threads.

This model of moderating is only possible, when all our members are willing to know when enough is enough.

Your contributions for the main, are very welcome, but we must always remember, that at the end of the day, we are all Rs, therefore we all suffer the same

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

Hey qpr , it would be greatly appreciated it you could avoid little digs/insults on almost every post Stainrod makes.

I fully understand your beef with LF, and even though I may not share your views fully, I was still willing to help you set up your signature, as I believe you should be allowed freedom to stand strongly by your views.

WeAreQPR12 posted recently, we are having to keep an eye on yours and stains posts, as we do not want the forum to fall back into the chaos we experienced a couple of years back.

MYU decided, 2 years back, to allow our members to moderate themselves, and for us (Refs, mods & admins), to only intervene if it starts to look as if it may get out of control.

For the most part, the direction that MYU decided to take the forum in, has been fairly successful; in the last 2 years, zero bans, zero pre mods and thankfully, no more slug out threads.

This model of moderating is only possible, when all our members are willing to know when enough is enough.

Your contributions for the main, are very welcome, but we must always remember, that at the end of the day, we are all Rs, therefore we all suffer the same

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated
                            Hi Fraggy, I happen to really respect you so I’ll take it on board

I can’t sit and watch complete spin and propaganda with a forceful attitude towards others that go against his opinion and can see how damaging Les and co are, I will never force my opinion, I say my opinion for people to take what they will from it. But that poster will be forceful, I don’t respect it

I feel like he may actually be Les Ferdinand with the way he defends Les and his awful critical decision and this poster defends how the club are going backwards, making us smaller then Chelsea, Fulham and now Brentford, what I would say is perhaps I could be calmer in my choice of words at times

This poster has also only been a member since 2018, I joined in 2009. Quality of quantity no doubt but I’ve never come across a poster I hated so much

In summary thanks for making me aware, I will attempt to be calmer in my choice of words even tho I really dislike that poster
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            And many more mistakes

Comment

Thanks for understanding qpr

Although we are all QPR fans, that doesn't mean we have to always agree with each other.

I like a bit of banter as much as the next person, I'm sure there are still one or two left on here who can remember me going a little radio rental a few years back

As has been said a million times before, if we all agreed with each other on everything, there would be very little left to discuss.

Now to get ready for self torture as I go through my pre match ritual
                              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                              Work Best When Open...
                              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Working...
                              X