• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last 3 games predictions

Three more losses
    Luton a) 2-0
    Millwall h) 0-2
    WBA a)5-0

This would be 1 more than Holloway's 7 defeats out of the last 8 games in 2017.

In true Rangers style they will lose to Luton and Millwall then win at WBA promoting Brentford whilst doing so

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Three more losses
      Luton a) 2-0
      Millwall h) 0-2
      WBA a)5-0

I think we will score ,maybe even Nick a point in one of those games

Comment

ZERO. Cant see us getting anything out of any of those. All the opponents are highly motivated to win the games whereas we aren't. We are not actually safe from the drop though it's unlikely that likes of Hull, Charlton and Boro can win their remaining games to overhaul us. However, I'd rather beat Luton and make ourselves 100% safe rather than lose to them and yet be confirmed as staying up by dint of say, Hull losing at Wigan. I posted a while back that us beating WBA would in all likelihood promote Bees, it's looking more and more likely.
        BTW.... d'yall notice the last round of games are all next Wednesday night?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

I think we will score ,maybe even Nick a point in one of those games
          The only goals we have scored in the restart have come from Hugill, so unless he returns I am not so hopeful. Eze has 'left ' already and BOS is struggling without any real support in attack. Any goal we score is likely to be a fluke because we haven't even really been creating chances either - 2 per game, although only 1 that I recall on Saturday and Oteh missed that.

Jones seems to have galvanised Luton since returning and I think they are likey to beat us tomorrow, Rowett has set up Millwall to be difficult to score against and nick a goal or two, which is what I think they will do (I also think they will sneak into that last play off place if they beat us).

As for WBA, they will be desperate to beat us because Brentford will be just behind them and have a superior goal difference. They will not only beat us, they will be looking to score plenty, could even go 1 better than last season's 7!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            ZERO. Cant see us getting anything out of any of those. All the opponents are highly motivated to win the games whereas we aren't. We are not actually safe from the drop though it's unlikely that likes of Hull, Charlton and Boro can win their remaining games to overhaul us. However, I'd rather beat Luton and make ourselves 100% safe rather than lose to them and yet be confirmed as staying up by dint of say, Hull losing at Wigan. I posted a while back that us beating WBA would in all likelihood promote Bees, it's looking more and more likely.
            BTW.... d'yall notice the last round of games are all next Wednesday night?
            Perhaps they thought it would be more dramatic under the floodlights, although being summertime it is not going to be dark .

I have a good 6 team acca set up for that day. 5 folds too.

Brentford v Barnsley
            Cardiff v Hull
            Leeds v Charlton
            Millwall v Huddersfield
            West Bromwich v QPR

add an EPL fixture too

Man Utd v West Ham

Comment

if millwall lose this week then they will have nowt to play for against us , saying that their ladies team the lionessess could probabley beat us

Comment

We will beat Luton 2-1
                we will draw with Wall 2-2
                we will lose 3-1 to WBA

Cheers Mistic Meg

Comment

Maybe have a look at this before posting an answer................

https://thefishy.co.uk/formtable.php?table=2

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    if millwall lose this week then they will have nowt to play for against us , saying that their ladies team the lionessess could probabley beat us
                    That's not actually true. The worst case scenario for them on Saturday is being 5pts off the playoffs - whatever happens during next round of games they will definitely still be in with a shout of 6th. However, the teams immediately above them have very tough games this week - it's more likely that Wall be right in the mix going into Saturday.
                    Very ironic given that when we played them at theirs in September I thought they were nailed on for the drop - they were truly awful.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Three more losses
                      Luton a) 2-0
                      Millwall h) 0-2
                      WBA a)5-0

I’m going same but the following :

v Luton 0-3 defeat
                      v Millwall 0-2 defeat
                      v WBA 0-5 defeat

This is where we are. This is how bad we are. Cannot see us scoring, and can only see us conceding tonnes every game! We are awful

Comment

1-0
                        1-0
                        1-0
                        to us

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

That's not actually true. The worst case scenario for them on Saturday is being 5pts off the playoffs - whatever happens during next round of games they will definitely still be in with a shout of 6th. However, the teams immediately above them have very tough games this week - it's more likely that Wall be right in the mix going into Saturday.
                          Very ironic given that when we played them at theirs in September I thought they were nailed on for the drop - they were truly awful.
                          Never realized they were only 2 off , never want us to lose but would rather they made it than the Welsh sides

Comment

If we do not up our game v Luton, Warburton will know the team rolled on him. Will know in first 10 minutes.

Comment

I don't care if we win or not, I care about giving the youth a chance and hoping we can bring out another gem or two?

Comment

Working...
                              X