Football becoming a joke ffp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football becoming a joke ffp

Man City have today successful in overturning European ban. The 2 year ban quashed and a slap on the wrist fine that could buy our squad and have change.

With the debacle of var in the prem and only two leagues restarted the Efl prem not really bothered in the lower leagues or smaller clubs

You have to question what’s the point when we’ve spent 50k on players to get through a season to stay squeaky clean. For me Qpr is in my DNA and it’s only the DNA part that keeps me going but when deciding to buckle to the bigger clubs and screw the likes of us I sometimes question what’s the point the FA don’t care if a club goes bust as Bury proves that point Wigan may stay up but be sent down for staying up and the FA approve the buyers and sanction them. It’s about time the FA was sanctioned for cocking English football up Instead of punishing the one thing that keeps it going the fans.

And look how rubbish it is without fans . I wish I was still young enough to play Saturdays as I wouldn't bother going ... I speak to kids in Chelsea tops that have never been because of the cost . Change to a team u can afford to see. Sky , var , agents, wages all ruining football .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      And look how rubbish it is without fans . I wish I was still young enough to play Saturdays as I wouldn't bother going ... I speak to kids in Chelsea tops that have never been because of the cost . Change to a team u can afford to see. Sky , var , agents, wages all ruining football .
      Totally agree its only the money that would of had to of been paid back to sky why EFL and Prem are back on, Var is a complete waste of time only got to look at some of the decisions one refs opinion is different to others and being offside by a toe yep its offside but it takes 3 minutes to come to a decision. then Var don't get involved in Sheffield united goal in the first game back as its done on Hawkeye that could cost them a Europe spot but won't if it prevents say Chelsea or Man united from taking the slot. The incentive to get to the prem is to wait 5 mins to see if you've scored or get thumped by teams that don't get punished by ffp. Yep we broke the rules but its like having 92 kids and only punishing ones you don't like or want in your club/family

Comment

Well at least FIFA and Pierre Luigi Colina are taking full control of VAR next season and not allowing individual FAs to set their own terms and usage. VAR works okay abroad, in CL and WC.... it's only in this country that we've made a dog's dinner of it. That idiotic pedantic school teacher and ink-monitor David Elleray has overseen VAR in this country so it's no wonder it's been a shambles. People forget that we were due to have NO refs at this Summer's Euros...... it's abundantly clear that rest of continent realise that our refs are a useless bunch of divs who cant be trusted to handle top football with a huge TV audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          Well at least FIFA and Pierre Luigi Colina are taking full control of VAR next season and not allowing individual FAs to set their own terms and usage. VAR works okay abroad, in CL and WC.... it's only in this country that we've made a dog's dinner of it. That idiotic pedantic school teacher and ink-monitor David Elleray has overseen VAR in this country so it's no wonder it's been a shambles. People forget that we were due to have NO refs at this Summer's Euros...... it's abundantly clear that rest of continent realise that our refs are a useless bunch of divs who cant be trusted to handle top football with a huge TV audience.
          David Elleray couldn't run a bath never mind a project. But its diabolical our refs aint good enough for the Euros I think we only had linesman at World Cup from memory too? Or lines people for the PC brigade.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Ditto.

VAR works fine, but the rules need tinkering with and I think they have been for next season. Offside by a toe will no longer be the case, and I think the handball rule is being changed to.

The EPL has screwed it up by not letting the pitch referee look at the screen to decide.

As for FFP rules. they stink. They have been put in place to help keep the big clubs on top. How on earth is it a level playing field when you can only spend what you generate? How will clubs like QPR ever generate more income than Leeds? They have a much bigger stadium and fanbase so will always have more to spend. In the EPL it is even worse as the big clubs earn more every time they are chosen for tv, they earn more from the Euro competitions they play in, earn more from their fans, at home and worldwide.

They basically don't like clubs getting into their elite groups from rich benefactors like Man City's. If they had these rules in place they would have loved to strip Blackburn of their EPL win.

Let owners spend what they like as long as they are accountable for any losses and not heaped on the club - our lot didn't put us into debt over their hideous spend on wages - and that's how it should be.

Comment

Totally agree with most of what has been said on here , I’ve come to the conclusion that football doesn’t want fans anymore as they keep ruining the game with crap every year, so many things wind me up now , I’ve started watching local rugby union and local park football .

Comment

Working...
              X