X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man City dodge FFP

So FFP only applies to us then...

https://www.skysports.com/football/l...s-and-reaction

FFP must be dead after this surely? It’s a complete P I S S T A K E!

So angry with this... Little QPR suffer FFP and Man City abuse it and get off !

Comment

All they got was a 10mil fine which is pocket money to them

Comment

We should get our penalty removed/refunded....it can't be right that only the smaller clubs get hit with massive fines

Comment

Originally posted by Fozzieboy View Post
          So angry with this... Little QPR suffer FFP and Man City abuse it and get off !
          City defence was that nobody else was punished for breaking the FFP rules and they cited the Neymar move to PSG and the Arthur deal with Juventus. Why didn’t we do this? Look how many clubs have got away with FFP compared to us... Brum, Derby....next will be Sheffield Weds. Our owners should be in the press banging on how unfair this is.... You cannot have one rule for QPR which cripples us for years and another rule for every other club.

Comment

Things always favour the big clubs . Who remembers when city beat us at LR aguero was offside he then handles it and scored. the whole ground saw it bar the ref and his Lino... I sometimes think is there a directive to look after the big clubs..... Looks like we've been shafted here again

Comment

I don't care about city. We should be more focussed on getting Derby and Wednesday sanctioned for selling their stadiums to themselves for outrageously exaggerated amounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                I don't care about city. We should be more focussed on getting Derby and Wednesday sanctioned for selling their stadiums to themselves for outrageously exaggerated amounts.
                What’s the bets they both get off scot free or get some meaningless ‘penalty’ like Brum. It’s only QPR which has been crippled by FFP.

Comment

We got crippled because if Faurlingate, it is as clear as day we have been absolutely shafted. Derby should have been docked points as should Sheffield Weds. I’m sure they are waiting to see where they finish and then dock points meaningless as neither get relegated or miss play offs. It is actually scandalous what is happening.

Comment

If other clubs get away with it we should sue the FA for every penny they got and put them into administration, f ucking w ankers the lot of them, with Man City getting away with it, sets a precedent which allows every club to do what they want, and the FA could do nothing about it which makes what they have done to rangers unfair, all they are interested in is putting clubs out of business a bunch of hypocrites.

Comment

Where as I am quite pleased to hear this news. I generally support all the English sides in Europe minus Chelsea. Man city are always our best hope for an English side to win it so for that reason its good to hear. I am going off football without fans and var destroying the game but city and united are currently the best to watch and for entertainment factor's I'm pleased
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Most high profile Arabs are corrupt

Its as simple that
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Did QPR take the case to CAS? If not, perhaps they should have.

But I agree that it will be a p.i.sstake if Sheff Weds and Derby get away with their dodge. Perhaps QPR could look into suing the EFL, but they might just open up a big can of worms and cause more trouble for the club.

Comment

What is stopping us doing what other teams are doing now ? Sell our London based ground to them selves and fill up the coffers ? Wont that work ?

Comment

Fuming
                              We got done by so harshly mind because we beat the league in the court case the year we went up.
                              Absolutely disgraceful the way we have been treated, verging on criminal

Comment

Working...
                              X