Our Kakay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Kakay

The only shining light of this doomed team. Think we have a uncut jewel here. Hope we can keep him for a few seasons.

But he was diabolical for the 3rd goal??? There's uncut jewel and then there's useless lump of coal. I'm not digging him out or giving up on him, it's very early days. But, I wouldn't chuck a 3-year contract at him just yet..... I'd want to see him over 25 games before deciding.

Comment

Agree needs a proper run of games but has maybe shown enough that he should be given those games so we can have a proper look.

Comment

He’s worth giving 2yr deal if Kane got 3. How Kane a pro beyond me

Comment

the problem is he will struggle to play in the warburton system - he is not a wing back and he is not a centre half - its tricky to know what his best defensive position is.

maybe he and niko hamelianen will be our left and right backs next season

Comment

He played quite well. A talent.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
              He’s worth giving 2yr deal if Kane got 3. How Kane a pro beyond me
              I think you must have meant a 4 year deal. Surely he is worth more than Kane.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I think you must have meant a 4 year deal. Surely he is worth more than Kane.
                I’m better than Kane at 50 with Arthritis in both knees what dof and co made us sign him beyond me

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

I’m better than Kane at 50 with Arthritis in both knees what dof and co made us sign him beyond me
                  Again that is a very good point. Another reason to question the DoF and his scouting network. Kane should have had the same 1 year with an option to extend that Pugh had. Did the DoF even see or have Kane watched before signing him. Or was he recommended by an agent connected to the club? I really don't understand how he got his deal.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Again that is a very good point. Another reason to question the DoF and his scouting network. Kane should have had the same 1 year with an option to extend that Pugh had. Did the DoF even see or have Kane watched before signing him. Or was he recommended by an agent connected to the club? I really don't understand how he got his deal.
                    How do we know he wasn’t a Warburton signing , Kelly , Ball and Wallace definitely were.

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

How do we know he wasn’t a Warburton signing , Kelly , Ball and Wallace definitely were.
                      That's because he knew them from his time in Scottish football (he managed both Kelly and Wallace).

Comment

Kakay should keep starting. In a flat back 4.
                        Kakay
                        Rangel
                        Masterson
                        Manning
                        Rangel as the "Old head" to help Connor

Comment

Originally posted by Lofter View Post
                          Kakay should keep starting. In a flat back 4.
                          Kakay
                          Rangel
                          Masterson
                          Manning
                          Rangel as the "Old head" to help Connor
                          Think we should give Joe Gubbins a go.

Comment

Working...
                          X