we need warnock or we are relegated next season
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
      we need warnock or we are relegated next season
      Absolute rubbish Ted, he’s finished

Comment

You by the time u get to 14/15 if u are a defender u should no how to defend . Coaching will help u polish up wat yr doing . You will learn to defend as a unit ... If you've not grasped this by the time yr 21 you're never going to get it . What's going on with us is the players are not putting in 100%

Comment

Warbs knows what he’s doing. Don’t want to be seen as a threat for next season - they are finessing the beautiful attacking game behind closed doors as we speak...and misleading all them mugs with what we put out on the pitch on match day. Watch us go next season, Eze will stay and be our Taarabt

Comment

I can’t believe this is actually up for discussion. Warburton is part of a project, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by OB1 View Post
              I can’t believe this is actually up for discussion. Warburton is part of a project, Rome wasn’t built in a day.
              Warburton's been here more than a year and he ain't even put a shovel in the ground yet. Your so called "project" is doomed to catastrophic failure with Warburton involved - we have to get rid of him ASAP or he'll just ruin next season too.
              Eze and BOS have badly stagnated under Warburton - he has failed to develop them or get anything remotely consistent out of them. Given their talent and ability that's a shocking indictment of Warburton's ability to work with players. Jesus wept! If he can't get a tune out of those two how on earth is he gonna build a team from a rag-tag bunch of kids, journeymen and cast-offs???? Warburton has not shown a single shred of evidence that he has any coaching or tactical nous. His sole game-plan is kamikaze defensively undisciplined football that results in more goals conceded than scored and more losses than wins. Best part is some people think it's okay as it's "entertaining". Maybe losing 3-5 is more entertaining than losing 0-1 but it's still abject failure and 0 points.
              Yep we've got a ropey squad and no money but that applies to half the other Championship teams too. We will still have a ropey squad with no money next season and for the foreseeable future. Our single hope of salvation is a manager who can somehow deploy average players into a cohesive unit that is stronger than the sum of its parts. It can be done, Chris Wilder has done it with Blades for instance. I'd move heaven and earth to get Paul Cook from Wigan with maybe Clint Hill as his no.2, a Scouse dream team. Whatever we do, we cannot stick with Warburton. We have to twist.

Comment

There is no better manager we could get to be honest. Warbs has done a reasonable job

I don’t agree about this shoe string budget SPIN rubbish, the team is actually very good and are under performing

Despite that, we have had very good away day wins, I think Warbs is no better then QPR and QPR are no better then Warbs and we have a crap DOF in Les Ferdinand. Les will go and get another Jimmy Floyd Hasslebank in Sol Campbell, rehire Steve McClaren, Ian Holloway or something stupid

So I think Warbs should definitely stay
                Under Les Ferdinand:
                Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Now we are mathematically safe, the fella has achieved what he set out to do.
                  I can remember personally saying if he gets 4th bottom after the transfer business in the summer, id be happy.
                  And there were plenty of others thinking the same.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                    Now we are mathematically safe, the fella has achieved what he set out to do.
                    I can remember personally saying if he gets 4th bottom after the transfer business in the summer, id be happy.
                    And there were plenty of others thinking the same.
                    This, we did get to look up the table for periods and even dare to dream at times, it sure ain't easy being a Rangers Fan, hope we all stay safe and well ready to pull our Hair out again next Season
                    PEACE.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

This, we did get to look up the table for periods and even dare to dream at times, it sure ain't easy being a Rangers Fan, hope we all stay safe and well ready to pull our Hair out again next Season
                      PEACE.
                      Yeah exactly Ronnie.
                      To think we could've had a chance of the playoffs is amazing, when you think of where we started squad wise.
                      Credit to the man.

Comment

We have no money. Our wages is the 5th smallest and the board have already said we want to cut the wages even more. We cant get a better manager. We have to stick with someone who can work with a next to nothing spending pot.

Comment

Originally posted by supahupa10101 View Post
                          We have no money. Our wages is the 5th smallest and the board have already said we want to cut the wages even more. We cant get a better manager. We have to stick with someone who can work with a next to nothing spending pot.
                          This pretty much sums it up , who knows Warbs might get a better offer elsewhere and walk , I don’t think anyone could blame him . Hopefully he’s been promised some funds from outgoing players this summer .

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Eze and BOS have badly stagnated under Warburton - he has failed to develop them or get anything remotely consistent out of them. Given their talent and ability that's a shocking indictment of Warburton's ability to work with players. Jesus wept! If he can't get a tune out of those two how on earth is he gonna build a team from a rag-tag bunch of kids, journeymen and cast-offs????
                            Both have blossomed under Warburton, BOS has twice as many goals from the same number of appearances as last season, Eze has tree times as many goals as last term, also from the same apps.

The difference is the confidence installed in both of them, BOS is more likely to take people on than pass back and Eze's freer role has allowed him to utilise his talent better.

For a total spend of £50,000, I can't think of anyone who would have done as well as he has under the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

PEACE.
                              Too right mate

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                                Both have blossomed under Warburton, BOS has twice as many goals from the same number of appearances as last season, Eze has tree times as many goals as last term, also from the same apps.

The difference is the confidence installed in both of them, BOS is more likely to take people on than pass back and Eze's freer role has allowed him to utilise his talent better.

For a total spend of £50,000, I can't think of anyone who would have done as well as he has under the circumstances.
                                I totally agree, Pal. How anyone can come to the conclusion Eze and BOS have stagnated, when you look at the entire season and not just post corona, is beyond me. If anything, the goals speak for themselves, both the goals scored by Eze and BOS and the number chances they have created for Wells and Hugill.

Comment

Working...
                                X