Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Targets

Hey all!

I've been reading this forum for years but without ever posting! I use to love reading the crazy transfer rumours that would fly around during the money days and that's what had me hooked!

Now that this season is all but over and to help me get over the dire performance against Wigan... I've started thinking about some realistic signings we could make (once Eze & Samuel are both sold which seems inevitable) :(

Harry Cornick (Luton)

Izzy Brown (Chelsea) Loan

Smith Rowe (Arsenal) Loan

Sam Morsy (Wigan)

Rob Dickie (Oxford)

Cameron Brannagan (Oxford)

Harry Souttar (Stoke)

Perry Ng (Crewe)

Ryan Wintle (Crewe)

Jon Total (Hull)

Scott Hogan (Aston Villa) Loan

Karlan Grant (Huddersfield)

Alex Mowatt (Barnsley)

Dimitri Cavare (FC Sion)

Scott Fraser (Free Agent)

Jorge Grant (Lincoln)

Flynn Downes (Ipswich)

Callum Camps (Free Agent)

Anyone else had thoughts of new signings?

QPR@5

Wonder how many of these names are on Les' list.

Comment

Can’t say I recognise many of them .

Comment

I was impressed with CB from wigan last night Kipre tbh he was only marking Oteh but he was quick read game well

I watch Frankie Kent at Pboro and he's very good was 19 and captained Colchester. Also Dickie at Oxford impressed me but got bullied a couple times by Toney I also watch Ben White a fair bit he was up for 1.5m now City and Burglars want him for 40m

Dieng needs a run in goal. lad a Blackpool gnaduilet a handful. Were in bargain section for signings. Loans in Hugill done well and wells but we really need our own CF to stop what happened with wells. As for the other loans they been pony Amos I just think looks lost Clarke hopeless signing looks like a favour to get him out spuds. Both Kelly and Lumley need moving on.

The clubs at a point with Covid it can be ruthless and needs to be we got so much crap in squad on bench Warbs got no options

Comment

A number of good young league 1 and 2 players in there, I think we need to be looking at that level and buying players we can develop for us, rather than developing crap like Amos and Smith!

I agree about Dieng too, would like to see him given a chance to be our number 1 next season

Comment

best starting point is two arms two legs. Beyond that may not be realistic.

Comment

Many players at Norwegian league leaders Bodø Glimt are suited to play the way MW wants us to play. They are extremly talented, Hence.. I really hope we have scouts in Scandinavia who are watching the club on a regular basis.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

One name who popped up the other day was Luke Garbutt who was released by Everton. Used to be somewhat rated a few years ago, but has been in league 1 the last few years. Might not be bad as a squad player

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                  best starting point is two arms two legs. Beyond that may not be realistic.
                  Not necacelery! That black fella scored a great overhead kick to score the winning goal for the allies against ze germans in that game in Paris back in the day. And he had one arm in a sling!!!

Two arms arent always needed if you're good enough!!

Comment

Working...
                  X