I hate to dig out a player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to dig out a player

watching Todd Kane last night highlighted that his positional play is non-existent, always seems to be in No mans land, slow, cannot complete a 5 yard pass, crossing over-hit so many crosses, weak in the tackle etc etc. TK is a liability where ever he plays.

Surely there is better in the U23s

Boooooooooooo

Todd kane is a absolute diaster

Comment

He has been a really poor signing and I don’t see him improving, he’s 25 not like he’s a kid where you could maybe cut him some slack .

Comment

He is pony. Been bad all year.

Comment

A real shame as he came highly rated having done really well at Hull. He’s not had a decent game since he joined us

Comment

I also hate to dig out players, but I've said before I've thought he's not played well. Funny enough though, there was a short spell in the first half yesterday where I thought he was okay. You could see he was much more comfortable going forward than Kakay, but that said it won't be long before Kakay is comfortable doing that too.

Kane has got experience at this level and he get's into the side. Does the manager see something different?

Comment

Don't beat about the bush he's sh ite end of, he's no better than non league at best and id rather invest time in Kakay who looks another prospect and have Rangel help him
              Why we gave him 3 year deal probably on low wage to get the three year deal is beyond me.

Comment

Have to agree and while we're at it Cameron should be dropped. Yes one or two good passes or tackles but mainly getting himself into trouble and more often his team mates.

Comment

At least we can send him back when his loan expires ,can't we or is he ours on a 2-3 year contract

Comment

He’s ours on 3year contract!!

Comment

He is a very poor footballer (or at least has been for QPR) and I cannot for the life of me understand how he was awarded a 3 year deal.Had they even seen him play a full match, because apart from his opening day cameo appearance as a sub, he has failed to impress me at all. as the OP states, every aspect of his game is poor. He is certainly one of the worst full backs QPR have had over the last 25 years and needs to be moved on if any club will take him.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        He is a very poor footballer (or at least has been for QPR) and I cannot for the life of me understand how he was awarded a 3 year deal.Had they even seen him play a full match, because apart from his opening day cameo appearance as a sub, he has failed to impress me at all. as the OP states, every aspect of his game is poor. He is certainly one of the worst full backs QPR have had over the last 25 years and needs to be moved on if any club will take him.
                        But he was cheap!!

Comment

Says it all for me when a 25 year old only gets into the side when the 37 year old is a bit tired.

Comment

Lately we've got a fair bit right considering we're skint. But 3 yr contract for Kane was an error. Suppose no club gets everything right tbf.

Comment

We don't have a choice and have to get behind and support him.

Just that little bit of support could make all the difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X