Ravel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravel

Today Chris Wilder confirmed he's been released from Sheffield United and will leave the club at the end of his loan with Boro.

Would any of you be interested in taking him on a free transfer?

I personally think he's had too many chances, although it would be interesting to see if Warburton could get anything out of him.

Doesn't settle anywhere he goes, which I doubt he would regard as his fault. In short 'no'

Comment

Would give him a trial , he may if seen the error of his ways if hes matured

Comment

Didn't look very good against us so its a no from me.

Comment

Will he not stay at Boro?
          Exactly the type of player NW would get a tune from.
          I would like to know if MW could too.
          Obviously previous wage expectations would have to be significantly lower.
          But does he want to be footballer?
          Maybe there is stuff we don't know, and Warbs wouldn't want him.

Comment

Too much baggage now and all these Managers can't be wrong. Also only picked to play 3 games for Boro since he went on loan to them.

Comment

Says it all really:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.e...d-18554010.amp

Comment

The question we need to ask is which players would play for 2k a week?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  The question we need to ask is which players would play for 2k a week?
                  Any player aged under 21 who wants to showcase their talents to premiership teams.

I think I read that one lower league team offers very low wages on the condition that any transfer fee would be negligible. Any young player who thinks they have talent to progress would snap up such a pro contract.

We either pay high wages on the hope a high transfer fee will clear debts, or offer low wages to young players within budget on the understanding they can leave as virtually free transfers every summer. Throw in some players at the end of their careers for experience.

Comment

Yes. No. Yes. No. I0w, this was a difficult question to answer. Does he really want to be a football is the question that springs to mind? On the pitch maybe, but not off, it seems like...
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

He's clearly not cut out to be a footballer. Any club that takes him on would by definition be in severe turmoil and disarray. I'd say we are merely floundering at this juncture and thus in no need of Ravel.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Any player aged under 21 who wants to showcase their talents to premiership teams.

I think I read that one lower league team offers very low wages on the condition that any transfer fee would be negligible. Any young player who thinks they have talent to progress would snap up such a pro contract.

We either pay high wages on the hope a high transfer fee will clear debts, or offer low wages to young players within budget on the understanding they can leave as virtually free transfers every summer. Throw in some players at the end of their careers for experience.
                        Fair point.

Comment

Working...
                        X